Wow really

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSpring View Post
ic why you guys are on here, your the ones who get *****ed at during games because you are terrible lol.. no clue why i bothered posting anything
If you don't like the answer the tribunal gave which is the community, then why come to the tribunal forums to complain to the same community that judged you? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

rain Spring

01-08-2013

what the **** did i JUST say

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
what the **** did i JUST say
Best of luck to you summoner! I hope you have learned why you were banned and are prepared to change your ways!

rain Spring

01-08-2013

i learned to mute chat off start because your all children

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
i learned to mute chat off start because your all children
Oh good then you shouldn't have a problem then. Good luck...have a nice day...Cheerio my good chap....pigs in a blanket

DeathKiraX

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
If you were nice about your posts and were actually wanting to find out why you were banned then I would bother being polite and diplomatic in my posts as I am with people like Tasili and a few others.

But considering your posts are negative and blame others right off the bat and exhibit behavior found in your games, I'm not as diplomatic in my responses. Also kind of hypocritical of you when you cry foul when I'm doing exactly what you did your games...hmm not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot now is it.
Nice about his posts? He didn't even say anything to you. You just started harassing him and you wonder why he posts back like that? I'm sure you would hit punish if people behaved like you in game. It's time for you to grow up.

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKiraX View Post
Nice about his posts? He didn't even say anything to you. You just started harassing him and you wonder why he posts back like that? I'm sure you would hit punish if people behaved like you in game. It's time for you to grow up.
Tone matters which sets the tone for me. Most of the time I'm completely nice and will work with people to help figure out where their behavior went wrong. Butmake a post that is negative, blames others for your own decisions, or is just down right rude, yeah I'm not gonna be as diplomatic about my replies. This is the public forums with much more lax standards comapred to game. I do not talk in game as there is no reason to outside of a mia/re or b. majority of players do not speak in game as they are usually on skype or they just use what I use.

Don't post on a public forum if you aren't gonna like what you get back. I have no problem posting on a public forum as I knwo there are some that will not agree with me and many that agree with the message behind it. Some may not agree with how I say it but the message is still very clear. Don't be a dick in game.