Wow really

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSpring View Post
i told that voli he was doing good all game and at35 mins where our eve didnt smite baron i typed voli.. two lines later i said no not voli , eve
who you said it to is irrelevant. you still said it

Sporq

01-08-2013

Quote:
Shen [00:10:51] WTF
Shen [00:10:53] u ****ing ididot
Shen [00:11:10] how ****ing retarded are u
Aaaanndddd we're done here. Easy punish.

rain Spring

01-08-2013

the main problem I have is trying to win to hard in ranked.. in normals or blinds i dont care if a guy feeds all game and never throw out reports. but in RANKED where your supposed to be playing your best and using TW with allys I expect alot more. its not fun droping to 1300 elo and getting players who literally have 3 ranked games played and are just dicking around and if they dont get their role they wanted they go teleport+revive and feed mid all game. low level ranked is extremely frustrating, if you cant handle getting trash talked about it then MUTE the person. thats what its for.

rain Spring

01-08-2013

if people get banned for says "F.ucking smite you idiot" ATLEAST half the people on league right now would be banned. grow up, if you do somthing stupid your going to get called an idiot some times. absolutely no reason to BAN somone

Sporq

01-08-2013

Quote:
the main problem I have is trying to win to hard in ranked.. in normals or blinds i dont care if a guy feeds all game and never throw out reports. but in RANKED where your supposed to be playing your best and using TW with allys I expect alot more. its not fun droping to 1300 elo and getting players who literally have 3 ranked games played and are just dicking around and if they dont get their role they wanted they go teleport+revive and feed mid all game. low level ranked is extremely frustrating, if you cant handle getting trash talked about it then MUTE the person. thats what its for.
Forcing your teammates to mute you by trash talking them is NO way to get better or win ranked games. It does not make the game fun for anyone, nor does it make anyone want to play with you. That's why you get reported and suspended. Nobody wants to play with you.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
First of all how does trash talking your teammates grow teamwork? It doesnt.

Secondly, if you cant abide by the summoners code then you shouldnt play the game.

Thirdly, being competitive and wanting to win are not synonymous with being a dick to teammates.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
if people get banned for says "F.ucking smite you idiot" ATLEAST half the people on league right now would be banned. grow up, if you do somthing stupid your going to get called an idiot some times. absolutely no reason to BAN somone
accept it breaks the summoners code that you agreed to in order to play.

Also, the people who cannot control themselves in a video game to the point of insulting and raging are probably the ones that need to grow up.

rain Spring

01-08-2013

lmao sproq i looked you up, you play coop vs AI all day you have NO clue what your tallking about, ranked is not snuggle with your friend time dominating AI all day. no wonder i get banned you guys have no clue what its like playing ranked actually having to put effort into the game to win and how frustrating it can be when people troll / play like **** specially when your stuck in the game and cant leave or you get banned

rain Spring

01-08-2013

id love for some people who actually play ranked and TRY to reply to this post.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
lmao sproq i looked you up, you play coop vs AI all day you have NO clue what your tallking about, ranked is not snuggle with your friend time dominating AI all day. no wonder i get banned you guys have no clue what its like playing ranked actually having to put effort into the game to win and how frustrating it can be when people troll / play like **** specially when your stuck in the game and cant leave or you get banned
I tend to play vs AI if my group that I play with normally is not on as I work 7 12 hour shifts in a row go to school and in the process of teaching myself german so have very little free time to sit around and play a 40 min game unless I plan ahead with my friends. This game is for fun not to log in and be treated like **** by random strangers. If I wanted to have that happen I woudl go to NY and ride the subway.