Wow really

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ridcully8

01-08-2013

One game is enough to punish on. Did you break the summoners code? Yes? Punish.

Act more civil and you wont have to deal with being banned again.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSpring View Post
i think its funny you get on here to troll people who got a ban zaresin. like its not annoying enough. and I think i got banned off the first game beccasue i was being vulgar because anyone who reads farther and my other cases has to be crazy to give me a ban look at the last 2 game chats..

If you were nice about your posts and were actually wanting to find out why you were banned then I would bother being polite and diplomatic in my posts as I am with people like Tasili and a few others.

But considering your posts are negative and blame others right off the bat and exhibit behavior found in your games, I'm not as diplomatic in my responses. Also kind of hypocritical of you when you cry foul when I'm doing exactly what you did your games...hmm not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot now is it.

rain Spring

01-08-2013

thats because we had listen to 16 mins of that guy going back and fourth with enemy team both saying "reported for harassment" to eachother, but im loving your cherry picking. living up exactly to what i expected from people who troll the tribunal for free ip from voting

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

from game 5
Zyra [00:34:41] SMITE U ****
Zyra [00:35:06] such a fail voli
Zyra [00:36:53] u just tallk so ****ing much

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindLovesLucky View Post
Give it a rest Zaresin, there are just as much trolls on the forums as there is in game....probably more to be honest...every post on here gets trolled by these guys who clearly never played a competitive sport in their life haha. Try to do something to not think about it until the bans clears then just wait for your pick on ranked, instant lock, watch a youtube video until the game starts, mute your entire team, and play a relaxed game, thats the only way possible to not get angry with all the god dam idiots in this community. And Im not trolling you at all but I put a post up a few days ago and I havent been on the forums in a while and I started reading around this Tribunal thread....

sadly just full of know it all dumb asses who cant take being called a ***** or that they suck or something lmfao! Why the hell (I'm actually scared to curse cause they morons will probably take it to heart and find a way to suspend/ban me) do we have a mute button or a swear filter if we cant use it?
I am not trolling anyone. Just pointing out where the punishment came from.

As far as the assumption I never played a competitive sport. That is really just hilarious.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSpring View Post
thats because we had listen to 16 mins of that guy going back and fourth with enemy team both saying "reported for harassment" to eachother, but im loving your cherry picking. living up exactly to what i expected from people who troll the tribunal for free ip from voting
there is no IP for tribunal

secondly, Riot has stated what others do and say is irrelevant. Retaliation is not an excuse for poor behavior. Two wrongs dont make a right,

rain Spring

01-08-2013

post the next ****ing line where i said "not voli, EVE" like i said

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindLovesLucky View Post
Give it a rest Zaresin, there are just as much trolls on the forums as there is in game....probably more to be honest...every post on here gets trolled by these guys who clearly never played a competitive sport in their life haha. Try to do something to not think about it until the bans clears then just wait for your pick on ranked, instant lock, watch a youtube video until the game starts, mute your entire team, and play a relaxed game, thats the only way possible to not get angry with all the god dam idiots in this community. And Im not trolling you at all but I put a post up a few days ago and I havent been on the forums in a while and I started reading around this Tribunal thread....

sadly just full of know it all dumb asses who cant take being called a ***** or that they suck or something lmfao! Why the hell (I'm actually scared to curse cause they morons will probably take it to heart and find a way to suspend/ban me) do we have a mute button or a swear filter if we cant use it?
Answer to your last question in your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
1) What's the point of having a language filter if I can get banned for 'adult' language?
a) We aren't out to punish players who use adult language; in fact, very few players are ever banned for saying stuff like "f***, I missed that skill shot" or "damn, f***ing close game!" However, the language filter is not an excuse to verbally abuse someone in the game. When you verbally abuse or harass someone by calling them "f***ing ******" or "n*gger noob", that's when you've crossed the line and will be punished by the Tribunal. I've said this before and I'll say it again, we aren't trying to clean online games of adult language; we're trying to reform or get rid of jerks who like to verbally abuse and harass other players.

rain Spring

01-08-2013

i told that voli he was doing good all game and at35 mins where our eve didnt smite baron i typed voli.. two lines later i said no not voli , eve

170 Calories

01-08-2013

Dude you are very toxic...I think this is a fair ban