Switching American to Europe server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bumsbomber

06-30-2010

i'd like to bump that question. now that riot has taken over eu servers, i don't think there should be a big problem, right?

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

06-30-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Transferring anything (summoner level, champions, runes, statistics, etc.) from one account to another or one server to another still isn't available, sorry.

bumsbomber

06-30-2010

rats. ^^
any idea though on when it would be incorperated? you could charge us a few riot coins for the switch, that way both sides would be happy :P

akiross

07-10-2010

Oh, nice. So I just waited 1 hour for my friend to install his version, then your stupid updater messed up your software, I had to reinstall the whole game for a wrong patch, and since I logically used the EU version being european, now - after 3 hours - I'm screwed because you can't even handle an account on two different servers?

That makes sense.

soppa the keitto

07-30-2010

will ther be account transfer in the NEAR future next week ?

Hydveghy

08-01-2010

Same thing I started playing on American servers even before I believe EU servers existed and got to lvl 30 bought loads of characters and there were no problem with the ms in the UK, however my friends started playing in Hungary on american severs and their ping is very unstable often going up to 600 making it impossible to play. An account transfer should really be implemented for those who started playing in early beta and are europeans so they don't have to start everything all over again not to mention those who even spent money to purchase riot points. It is just bullocks.

karaflix

09-02-2010

How do you know which server you are in? And which is the ETA for a transfer option?

orfygage

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gootastic View Post
i can only recommend you: stay on the american server!!!
less bugs
less lags
less client crashes
more support
**** GOA
not really, if you live in europe, the latency is sometimes unplayable. and it's NEVER EVER as fast and lagless as the EU server (for europeans only ofc)

RunningPie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydveghy View Post
Same thing I started playing on American servers even before I believe EU servers existed and got to lvl 30 bought loads of characters and there were no problem with the ms in the UK, however my friends started playing in Hungary on american severs and their ping is very unstable often going up to 600 making it impossible to play. An account transfer should really be implemented for those who started playing in early beta and are europeans so they don't have to start everything all over again not to mention those who even spent money to purchase riot points. It is just bullocks.
i am having the same problem as your friends, i am now joining game with a minimum of 150 ms which is ok and i can play on that but most of the time during this game i am in 1000's. i am from EU but i am playing American severs since my mates play it and they play on the American servers.

Is there anyway of making it so i can transfer my summoner to EU beacuse i really am getting terid of not being able to play beacuse of the ms lagg i am getting, altho the ms lagg i am getting is only very recent a while back i was at a constant 150ms which was no problem but now my ms is all over the place making it very hard to play the game.

Prikoke

09-18-2010

If you want to switch to EU from US, or from EU to US, than you should use this program.

A new version of the program, that now works with the updated League of Legends system.
Download: http://*******.com/LoL-Server-Switcher-v2
Extract the executables into LoL directory (where is lol.launcher.exe). You won't need to use the standard shortcut anymore, so make shortcuts to these 2 executables.

If you have trouble with downloading it, contact me at silviuvlad93@yahoo.com

PS: Don't thumb down before you try it, if you try it you'll see that it works great.
And... Not a virus/keylogger/malware... : http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...t=42283&page=3

Have Fun!