I have a serious question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
As David Tennant is my fav doc actor, I am a bit biased so I would prob vote punish.
haha I love DT. I didnt think I would enjoy Matt Smith as much as I have after how mad I was about DT leaving.

but if the summoner code does not allow for the retaliation the poor Doctor is gonna get suspended.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
haha I love DT. I didnt think I would enjoy Matt Smith as much as I have after how mad I was about DT leaving.

but if the summoner code does not allow for the retaliation the poor Doctor is gonna get suspended.
Ugh now you are making me want to have a Doctor Who marathon and I still have to write four papers and continue learning german. Ugh you are just evil sir. Just evil. And I'm still hungry but I'm having to much fun chatting with random people....ugh choices.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Watch Doctor Who in German. Win/Win?

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

LOL only do that when you are drunk....its like watching the old live action peter pan on rewind when you're drunk. Hilarious to the point of throwing up....yeah I'm a happy drunk when I drink.