@Riot - PLEASE BAN LEVELS 25 AND UP FROM LEVEL 20 GAMES

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Battou

01-08-2013

This does not make a very fun game for anyone under level 20 going up against a level 25+ with a full rune page. They can just Trallalala and gank whoever they want at the beginning of the game and own the whole map. This is really sad that you allow this kind of "trolling" to occur! SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

adc

01-08-2013

There are two reasons this happens. One, there is also a much lower level (5-10) in the game, who you should be able to take advantage of (assuming they aren't smurfing). Or two, you're fighting higher level players because you won a significantly large number of games over losses, so you're in a higher bracket, putting you with higher levels. It isn't trolling any more than a 2k duoing with a 1k to play at 1500 Elo is trolling.

ifeelsmited

01-08-2013

Ya just get to lvl 30 and you will be fine. I will be in the same situation as you are I think im lvl 17 atm and already playing lvl 20. When you do go against a lvl 30 though it can be frustrating just take it for what it is and have fun.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-08-2013

Just so you guys know, match-making is broken into four groups.

All of the level 1-9 summoners are in one pool (tier 1 runes).
All of the level 10-19 summoners are in one pool (tier 2 runes).
All of the level 20-29 summoners are in one pool (tier 3 runes).

Then there's the level 30s, and match making for them works different because there are a lot of other factors at play, but nonetheless, the first 29 levels are broken up just like that.

Now, with that said, there's nothing preventing people from queuing with their friends...

ifeelsmited

01-09-2013

Ah I see so get your lvl 30 friend to que with you and he faces off against a lvl 15. Good times

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeelsmited View Post
Ah I see so get your lvl 30 friend to que with you and he faces off against a lvl 15. Good times
True but that would mean your a very low level and are either a smurf account or you are just starting, even a lvl 15 can abuse a low level compared to a lvl 30 abusing a lvl 15. Also, duo que usualy goes up. A lvl 1 and 30 together will get qued up against lvl 20s, not lvl 15s.