troll reports=ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

highasaplane

01-08-2013

ok first i tried to submit a support ticket about this and the support guy didn't even read my ticket he just explained that players are able to be banned on league of legends in the response so now i'm taking this to the forums.
ok so i got a bunch of troll reports including a intent feed where i went 25-0-16 but it was still punished which makes no sense at all since u cant feed without deaths and i would love for this to be reversed and to have my honor back http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6102597/

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

I haven't read your case yet, but you should know that you can be punished for breaking the code even if that is not what you were reported for.

For example, if you were raging in your 25-0 game you could get punished for that even though the report was for feeding.

Reading your case now...will update when I find stuff.

Game 1: As Blitzcrank.

Blitzcrank [00:01:34] smd bra
Blitzcrank [All] [00:13:34] ur bad
Sivir [All] [00:13:40] stop crying blitz
Sivir [All] [00:14:22] oh **** you
Blitzcrank [All] [00:14:22] nice comeback feeder
Blitzcrank [All] [00:15:01] u are bad and exploit glitchs
Blitzcrank [All] [00:23:04] gg noobas

Game 2: As Ezreal

Ezreal [00:16:47] ur dumb
Ezreal [00:18:43] alright then little boy throw a tantrum
Ezreal [00:19:16] lol
Ezreal [00:20:30] wow
Ezreal [00:20:34] dont run
Ezreal [00:20:35] r u srs
Ezreal [00:20:43] **** team
Ezreal [00:21:12] fight on turret
Ezreal [00:21:14] wtf
Ezreal [00:21:18] r u all lvl 1?
Ezreal [00:27:36] stfu and accept the carry noob
Ezreal [All] [00:28:47] gg my team is retarded
Ezreal [00:29:41] go in
Ezreal [00:29:41] wtf
Ezreal [00:29:43] idiot

I'm just going to stop here because there is already enough evidence of why you were banned.

Stop ragging on your team so much. Mute them if you really need to. Calling them "noob" and "retarded" will get you banned real quick.

Kirska

01-08-2013

Has nothing to do with troll reports. You're a jerk and not fun to play with. That's why you were banned.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by highasaplane View Post
ok first i tried to submit a support ticket about this and the support guy didn't even read my ticket he just explained that players are able to be banned on league of legends in the response so now i'm taking this to the forums.
ok so i got a bunch of troll reports including a intent feed where i went 25-0-16 but it was still punished which makes no sense at all since u cant feed without deaths and i would love for this to be reversed and to have my honor back http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6102597/
except you were a jerk in your games ban deserved

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Stopped after game 2

Game 1: verbally abusing Nunu for a perceived insult from his ulting you behind a wall. Learn to let things go don't dwell on it as others get sick of seeing the hissy fit.

Game 2: negative attitude to your teammates

I saw enough in those two games to warrant a punish.

Vagenis

01-08-2013

i read your cases cause im bored other than that bot game you are kinda a total dick i know it dont come off like that to you. since im the same type of person best advice is control your self no matter what happens instead of going lmao lucky nunu ult that i cant see. be more like wow nice play. just when i get sniped by ezreal ult or ashe ult. or when i had a sona sit at 5% life getting hit by creeps to bait fb+double kill cause of shen+tf teleport ults. stuff like this happens its skill not luck its pretty much planned or baited. dont rage when it happens be like wow nice an move on with your life

Vagenis

01-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6113280/
my report card as you can see in game 1 im being greatly harassed by leona even through i didnt report her im sure it was her who reported me. she was duo with vayne an mad i picked an adc to go vs kassadin mid it played out well and well even vayne said his duo was a massive dick who dunno how to shut up.game 2 it was a 4 vs 5 i didnt spam report cho like my team but i was on the one who got reported lol prob cause of griefing and whinning it was 4 vs 5, game 3 i had 1-10 shyvana making worst plays ever graves obviously reported me cause he was mad i was carring the game an coming back an i kept callin him bad. but i really see i was harassing my team an that wasnt very nice.
game 4 i was playin taric and sivir kept making terrible plays we both agree it was our fault an everyone else was feeding just as much when i try to tank for my team i ended up with alot of deaths wasnt alot of verbal abuse an stuff just mainly bad plays by me an my adc which we admited but it seemed to be a game ban worthy lol. if you cant analyze your games in your report card an see what you did wrong then ban deserved.

Idiot

01-08-2013

u so bad kid l0l

Vagenis

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiot View Post
u so bad kid l0l
your response and name clearly show you are a mongoloid lol