Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black and White is my favorite Pokemon gen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elder Chewbaka

01-08-2013

no1 cares

Uiraya

01-08-2013

First of all, the actual robots are God damn awesome. (Golurk, Metagross)

Black and White are my favorites as well. Been playing since RB in high school, and the series continues to get better with each installment.
~Uiru

Maou

01-08-2013

Maybe it's because I'm 21 and was young when Pokemon first came out. I absolutely loved the first and second generation, and some of the third. Never really got into anything else after that though. Kinda stopped caring when they started making Pokemon out of piles of trash..

Jortalus

01-08-2013

No Voltorb no sale.

Mr Popadopalus

01-08-2013

Quote:
HxCxWOLF:
2'nd gen is best gen typhlosion ftw

This guy for prez 2016.

Forrestfire15

Recruiter

01-08-2013

For me, 3rd Gen is my favorite, followed by 4th, then 5th.

Gens 1 and 2 are alright, but I'd rather play games without bugs. Or play games with non-dead batteries... My poor gold version died Q_Q

Quote:
Veinne:
Maybe it's because I'm 21 and was young when Pokemon first came out. I absolutely loved the first and second generation, and some of the third. Never really got into anything else after that though. Kinda stopped caring when they started making Pokemon out of piles of trash..

*cough* Grimer *cough*

DominatorV4

01-08-2013

Mods sure are lazy today....

KevinDelMarr

01-08-2013

You can't deny that Gen 2 was the best.

Introduced Day/Night, separate Pack units, special Pokeballs, Pokegear, Breeding, Shiny, held items and more, all staples today we come to know and love. And let's not forget it had basically two games in one cartridge, you got double the Pokemon experience for the same cost. It took Gen 1, more than doubled the content, and perfected it.

Every game can be said it was best based only on personal feelings and nostalgia. Gen 2 is best both on paper and in general opinion, no other Gen can say it came close to what Gen 2 did

Map Awareness

Recruiter

01-08-2013

I'm partial to the 1st and 3rd generations. I haven't played the DS games yet, but I hate 2nd gen for no true reason, although I blame the show.

Timid Gengar

01-08-2013

Gen 5 has alot of Wdf type of Pokemon . For example a ice cream cone and a pile of trash as Pokemon