Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black and White is my favorite Pokemon gen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelerKing

01-08-2013

Been with it for 5 gens and I also like the 5th the most.
No starter pokemon will ever beat Gen 1 though.

FlameKraken

01-08-2013

Quote:
Awaken Easley:
Good thing this has literally nothing to do with League of Legends.

When has that mattered around here?

"Favorite" in which sense? 5th gen had the best graphics, 3rd gen had the best gameplay, first gen had the best designed pokemon, 4th gen had Garchomp.

KevinDelMarr

01-08-2013

Quote:
Awaken Easley:
Good thing this has literally nothing to do with League of Legends.

Whenever I see Pikachu I think of Kennen.

There, now it's acceptable

Best LeeSinga NA

01-08-2013

5th gen got a trash pokemon

that pretty much sums up the game

Tails66

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Best LeeSinga NA:
5th gen got a trash pokemon

that pretty much sums up the game

Well gen 1 also has a pile of **** pokemon.

:P

Awaken Easley

01-08-2013

Quote:
FlameKraken:
When has that mattered around here?

"Favorite" in which sense? 5th gen had the best graphics, 3rd gen had the best gameplay, first gen had the best designed pokemon, 4th gen had Garchomp.

I thought it started to matter once what's his face got banned from the Forums for creating threads and posting random **** in them.

Tails66

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Awaken Easley:
I thought it started to matter once what's his face got banned from the Forums for creating threads and posting random **** in them.

Well he also created dozens of threads and became super well known around the forums.

I see random threads all over GD with red posts that have nothing pertaining to LoL.

Saturdays

Recruiter

01-08-2013

2nd gen and 1st gen man

Silmaril

01-08-2013

My favorite is still 2nd gen, and it will be for the foreseeable future (actually 4th gen, but that's because HG/SS were freaking awesome, though they were technically Gen 2 games first). Gen 5 is probably my second favorite with the advent of B&W2. The first B&W rubbed me the wrong way by only having Gen 5 pokemon available until you beat the game, and while I don't mind most of the new pokemon, I like having the option to fall back on older pokemon.

The starters really suck though. Emboar looks stupid and has unimaginative typing (oooh, fire/fighting 3 times in a row), Serperior has a bad stat spread and a pretty weak movepool, and Samurott is OK, but is beat by all the other water starters.

MONKYfapper

01-08-2013

1st gen for life