B33k5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

St3althAssassin

Recruiter

01-08-2013

so ok.. i queue for Ranked Solo like i try to play. and well we are all custom to trolls. I.e i get Captain spot i 1st call ADC. i was willing to 1st pick a champ for who ever 1st as i did not wish to pick my ADC 1st to run the risk of being countered by enemy team, they pick Ez 1st. so i counter with graves. we go down the line then B33K5 troll picks caitlyn ? for what ever reason. so i did my best in lane phase going like 3-2. then pulling a quadra. anyways during all this B33k5 is just constantly raging in comms verable abuse offensive all game.constantly saying im going afk coz of me then afew others on the team. then for like 4-5-6 deaths he just runs to the enemy teams fountain straight line where they would pick up his kill.again like i said ive seen this done MANY of times ive played for almost 3 years approx. my point of this thread is to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !! as apart of this community we need RIOT to step forward and notice players like this and take more/better measures to ensure this **** does not carry on. yes u have tribunal and u have your ways with that,. but it never ends. punishment needs to be more severe for players to really think about there actions.

Regards St3althAssassin aka Jay
thanks for your time plz no flaming lets work towards a better community

St3althAssassin

Recruiter

01-08-2013

also i was not innocent i did rage and curse as a result of this. so im just as bad when it comes to the verbal abuse but im a competitive player and like this it makes you sooo mad. i dont knwo why it does. this is the only game i play online that makes me this mad when players do this kinda of stuff.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

Not really. This is a game, and everyone should know that. I think they should ban him for about a year, then he would never play again. Because some people are impatient, and just make a whole account again. So Riot is accomplishing nothing by banning someone. The troller/ toxic makes another account, and continues. I think Riot should ban The IP address, not the acount.

St3althAssassin

Recruiter

01-08-2013

i agree i just want to see some kind of action taken not just to him but to all who poison this games community.

Ghostshadowblade

01-08-2013

The picture just kinda makes me laugh. It's just so stupid it a funny at what he is doing. I'm just saying that.

St3althAssassin

Recruiter

01-08-2013

yea tell me about it.. but this is common on how i lose my elo. my game history shows i play alot of ranked games and my stats show im better then what im teamed with but because of trolls like this i cant raise it i just cant seem to carry well enough in solo queue to rely just on me.. lol

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Name and shame isn't allowed on the forums. Remove the screen and any mention of summoner names and sent them to support where it belongs. You should have just reported after the match and been done with it.

St3althAssassin

Recruiter

01-08-2013

this is not name and shame aimed at one person this is an example.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by St3althAssassin View Post
this is not name and shame aimed at one person this is an example.
Remove the names or you could lose your forum posting privileges. And it comes across as name and shame.