Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of Thresh Bugs Thus far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodknife

01-14-2013

Priority: Major (If not intentional)

Description: Please correct me if this is intentional. Thresh's q has a 1.5 cast time I've noticed. Sometimes when enemies are close or after a quick auto attack activating thresh's Q will cause it to immediately shoot out and hook an enemy.

Repro steps:
1. Play thresh.
2. Level Q to any rank
3. Attack any enemy within about a <350 attack range
4. Immediately cast Q in direction of auto attack (Works about 75% of time)

DropoftheGun

01-14-2013

Quote:
Bloodknife:

Description: Please correct me if this is intentional. Thresh's q has a 1.5 cast time I've noticed. Sometimes when enemies are close or after a quick auto attack activating thresh's Q will cause it to immediately shoot out and hook an enemy.

Repro steps:
1. Play thresh.
2. Level Q to any rank
3. Attack any enemy within about a <350 attack range
4. Immediately cast Q in direction of auto attack (Works about 75% of time)

nice find, will add to front page.

Bloodknife

01-14-2013

I was going to post a video but pbe currently down.

Vulking

01-14-2013

Not exactly a bug but no one else thing that Tresh walking animation is kind of crappy? he is so stiff, Karthus stiff, yet his tinny legs move at a walking speed that don't fit his upper torso at all.

Bloodknife

01-14-2013

Quote:
DropoftheGun:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodknife

Description: Thresh's normal 1.5 second channel time for Q is removed and is cast immediately.

Reproduction steps:
1. Play thresh.
2. Level Q to any rank
3. Auto attack anything
4. Immediately cast Q in any desired direction during Thresh's auto attack animation.

OK I've figured out how to reproduce 100% and have changed it in the above quote ^
I believe this to be highly abusable in-lane.

DropoftheGun

01-15-2013

Quote:
Vulking:
Not exactly a bug but no one else thing that Tresh walking animation is kind of crappy? he is so stiff, Karthus stiff, yet his tinny legs move at a walking speed that don't fit his upper torso at all.

I believe this is intentional, he's like a ghost, but also a man. When you see his legs it really throws you off. I really like it, from an artistic perspective.

EDIT: Good find Bloodknife, hadn't tried anything like that xD Also, updated quote to match.

Komeiji Koishi

01-15-2013

After the latest deploy 1/14/13 Thresh was given a buff indicator as to how powerful the strength of his next autoattack based on the passive from his Q is. This buff does not appear when you put the first rank into Q.

LadySilvara

01-15-2013

Neither the buff bar green/yellow/red indicator nor the progressively brighter glow on his hook appear before you first autoattack after putting the first rank in Q, though the extra damage still procs.

JsRiK2

01-15-2013

A couple things I've noticed.

1. Upon respawn, Thresh's model is sometimes invisible until he moves.

2. The last game I played with him, I died by the enemy team's nexus right before it blew up. As the Victory! screen showed, his model was upright with arms, legs, chain and lantern fully splayed out (standard model pose before adding any animations.)

AilesGrise

01-31-2013

When thresh's shield from lantern is activated, Blitz's grab seem to pop the shield and not pull thresh towards him.