Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of Thresh Bugs Thus far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DropoftheGun

01-08-2013

An official Red response to some of the bugs reported that are actually intentional would be nice! <3

EDIT: Will update as further testing occurs, as well as screenshots and occurrence updates.
Edit: In an attempt to consolidate bugs, I will quote those that are not dupes.

Title: [Game][Major] Thresh Souls Give a "burst" of vision centered around the soul 1/8/2013
Update: still occurs as of 1/11/2013

Description: When playing as Thresh, when a soul spawns from a minion, a short "burst" of vision is given to the player centering around the minion.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. While in gameplay, as Thresh, the user waits until the minions spawn and proceeds to the middle lane
2. An enemy minion dies while Thresh is behind his own allied creeps (to better observe the bug)
3. Observe a short burst of vision is given to the player's own vision centering on the enemy minion and soul.
4. This occurs 100% of the time

Title: [Game][Minor] Animation: If Thresh auto attacks after casting "Lantern Toss", his lantern appears on his model. 1/8/2013
Update: Fixed!

Description While playing as Thresh, if the User auto attacks while Lantern Toss is still active, his lantern will appear on his model as well.

Steps to reproduce:
1. While in gameplay, as Thresh, the User levels up the "Lantern Toss" skill and proceeds to the middle lane,
2. Once the minions have spawned and can be safely auto-attacked, the User casts "Lantern Toss" nearby, observe the lantern has been tossed from his left hand
3. The User directs Thresh to auto-attack an enemy minion,
4. The User observes a lantern on Thresh's left hand
5. This occurs 100% of the time.

Title: [Game][Major] Shackle Passive: The passive portion of Shackle does not reset on tower hits. 1/8/2013
Update: This is still occurring, would be nice to know it this is intentional for sure!

Description: While playing as Thresh, if the User auto attacks a tower, then attacks an enemy, the User observes the magic damage from Shackle's passive has been building while attacking the turret, contrary to the tooltip.

1. While in gameplay, as Thresh, the User has at least 1 level of Shackle and proceeds to the middle lane.
2. Once the minion wave spawns, the User push the wave to the enemy tower,
3. The User directs Thresh to auto-attack the enemy turret for approximately 4 auto attacks,
4. The User immediately directs Thresh to auto attacks an enemy minion,
5. The User observes the passive for Shackle has not been reset, as indicated by a large amount of magic damage in addition to the regular physical damage.

This occurs 100% of the time.

Note: This could be misleading to the enemy team, as an auto-attacking Thresh has a lower potential damage than one that's been sitting around.

Title: [Game][Major] Ability: Thresh's "Lantern Toss" is difficult to find with many other targets around. 1/11/2013

Description: While playing with a Thresh on your team, if the Thresh casts a Lantern in a group of enemy champions, it is exceedingly difficult to target.

1. While in gameplay, as any champion, with a Thresh on your team and 5 players on the enemy team, the User meets up with a clumped up enemy team,
2. The allied Thresh casts "Lantern Toss" amid the group of enemy champions,
3. The User attempts to use the friendly Lantern,
4. The User observes difficulty in activating the lantern.

This has been tested only a few times, as cooperative teammates are hard to find xD

*removed for lack of testing*
(derp OP)

Quote:
Replay Red:
Priority: Minor

Description: Thresh's life bar appears about 3 Teemos above his head. Had this occur in one game after casting a skill. Had this occur in another game at the start, before casting any skills.

Repro steps:
1. As it's happened 2/2 games I've played with Thresh in them, under different triggers, unsure how to reproduce.

Quote:
Krystedez:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ__d6LKwqs

Title: [Game][Minor] Animation: If Thresh uses lantern near an ally that is garunteed to die, and the ally grabs it during his death animation, he or she shall cancel their death animation and resume to a dominion capture animation state.

Description While playing as Thresh, if the User auto attacks while Lantern Toss is still active, his lantern will appear on his model as well.

Steps to reproduce:
1. While in gameplay, as Thresh, use "Lantern Toss" as you observe an ally about to die.
2. Inform ally to grasp lantern immediately after lantern.
3. Observe as the ally enters a dominion capture state.
4. Note: This has only been tested to work 100% of the time on Volibear. May work on all other champs as well.

Quote:
MatricusWrench:
[Game][Major] Passive: While Thresh is dead and a minion spawning a soul next to him, he'll gather the soul though (and get +1 on his stack).

Steps to reproduce:
1. Get killed next to a canon minion
2. Let another player (or a minion) kill the canon minion

Tresh will gather the spawned soul nevertheless.
Note: This is working with every kind of minion or monster but a canon minion will pop a soul by 100%

Quote:
Spinster444:
This is the biggest bug i've found with him that actually effects gameplay (and i suspect it is the reason for the patch that's about to happen)

Title: [Game][Minor] Gameplay: Blind pick Thresh lantern recall glitch

Description: If a champion attempts to recall to an ally Thresh using his lantern (and there are two Threshi in the game), the allied champion will teleport to the nearest Thresh, regardless of whether or not that Thresh is an ally.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start blind pick game with two Thresh and at least one other player (on either team)
2. The Thresh with an ally throws his lantern in such a position that it is closer to the enemy Thresh than to himself
3. The third party attempts to pick up the lantern
4. The third party will teleport to the enemy Thresh rather than the allied Thresh that threw it.

Reproducible 100% of the time

Quote:
Gabriel Barberio:
[Game][Major]: Interaction with Guinsoo.
Description: If you craft the item Guinsoo's Rageblade, you are able to go to 8 stacks with only one spell.

Reproduction:
1) Craft Guinsoo's Rageblade;
2) Proceed to use Shackle [Q] on an enemy unit;
3) Activate your [Q] multiple times;
4) Guinsoo's Rageblade will then go from 1 stack to 8 if you press [B][Q][\B] fast enough.

I've tested this interaction with other items such as Tear of the Goddess, but thanks to it's passive that prevents spam, it only goes as far as a 3 charges increase (From 0 to 12).

Quote:
Slyverius:
[Minor] Thresh Glutton Souls icon display is missing when he died.

Steps to reproduce:
1.) Get enough souls stack to get the Glutton icon (250~)
2.) Die.
3.) The icon is missing, but the stack count (on Damnation icon) is still the same.

Quote:
Bloodknife:
Priority: Major (If not intentional)

Priority: Major (If not intentional)

Description: Thresh's normal 1.5 second channel time for Q is removed and is cast immediately.

Reproduction steps:
1. Play thresh.
2. Level Q to any rank
3. Auto attack anything
4. Immediately cast Q in any desired direction during Thresh's auto attack animation.

Aceofgods

01-08-2013

Title: [Game][Minor] Animation: Thresh W (Lantern Toss) Return Graphic Misplacement.

Description: After the Lantern returns to Thresh, a light will appear in front Thresh and progressively travel away from him in the direction he is facing, moving as he changes direction as well.

Steps to reproduce:
1. While in gameplay, as Thresh, the Summoner level up "Lantern Toss" skill and proceeds anywhere on the map.
2. Throw the Lantern down using Lantern Toss (W).
3a. Walk out of the Lantern's leash range or
3b. Have a friendly ally right click on the Lantern to have it, and the ally, return to Thresh.
4. Observe paranormal phenomena as strange light vacates the Lantern and flees from Thresh's ghastly visage.

Happens 100% of the time, I do believe.
The Light appears to have a maximum range nearly matching the maximum range of the Lanterns AoE.
Likely caused by the Lantern still trying to shield nearby allies (Bug, or intended effect?), but not knowing how to interact once held by Thresh.

DropoftheGun

01-08-2013

Updated to include Shackle passive/tower hit bug (possible feature?)

Koillu

01-08-2013

Pretty sure 3rd one is intended, because the passive didnt proc on the tower, so its only normal for it to keep on stacking. 1st one, I'm curious, did you have the scout mastery(Wards see for 25% further for the first 3 seconds.) when testing this one?

DropoftheGun

01-08-2013

Quote:
Koillu:
Pretty sure 3rd one is intended, because the passive didnt proc on the tower, so its only normal for it to keep on stacking. 1st one, I'm curious, did you have the scout mastery(Wards see for 25% further for the first 3 seconds.) when testing this one?

then the tooltip should change or something, it's misleading.

not sure, I don't think so though. I think what happens is the brief time where it turns in to a soul it becomes allied and provides vision.

Koillu

01-08-2013

Its not misleading, it would only be misleading if he lost his Q damage without doing any bonus damage to the tower. Draven Q works like Thresh Q, if he AA tower, he doesnt lose it and nothing is stated in the tooltip.

Spiku

01-08-2013

Jax passive vs towers comes to mind

Replay Red

01-08-2013

Description: Thresh's life bar appears about 3 Teemos above his head. Had this occur in one game after casting a skill. Had this occur in another game at the start, before casting any skills.

Repro steps:
1. As it's happened 2/2 games I've played with Thresh in them, under different triggers, unsure how to reproduce.

Koillu

01-08-2013

Quote:
Replay Red:

Repro steps:

Pretty sure everyone has that and its about twice Thresh height.

Pldl

01-08-2013

Quote:
Replay Red:

Repro steps:

This occurred in one game after flying to an enemy with my Q.

I was really confused for a moment because I thought I went invisible.