Favorite Champion to get in ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yesss721

01-10-2013

Only one person has said nidalee other than me? Cmon, there are no nidalee enthusiasts out there in the world of aram?

TimeWhisp

01-11-2013

Karma.

cindobeast

01-11-2013

I've always done great with Amumu. Played Janna yesterday and got nearly 60 assists, which was nice too.

Amalickiah

01-15-2013

Ziggs

Conker184

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahEsq View Post
Ziggs
ya

Makestro

01-15-2013

I like getting the couple tanks that are lackluster in the other modes but are actually mid tier ARAM. Senjuani and Trundle specifically, but there are others also. Then it's Karma, man I use to think Karma sucked and I easily would say she's my ****tiest champion, but for some reason on ARAM I am pretty decent with her.

GankosaurusRex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Nasus doesn't get a lot of love in ARAM, but I always try to trade for him since I think he's actually quite strong.
9/21/0 Tanky AD masteries & runes (armor pen reds, flat armor yellows, mr per level blues, mix of Flat HP and movement speed quints.
Standard build is Trinity Force + counter-build tanky whatever the enemy team has.
Start with a good mana item like tear, or start building sheen.
Max E for pokes and try to focus on farming Q. It's never going to be as good as farming a top lane in SR, but it doesn't have to be. I usually end up with +70-100 damage on Q.
W is incredibly strong, max it second. It'll make poking incredibly easy for the rest of your team and absolutely destroys AD carries and bruisers.
I like trying to make Udyr work, but sometimes team comps don't allow it

Alairne

01-15-2013

Xerath
Nautilus
Pantheon
Ashe
Ryze

Benjochito

01-15-2013

i really like Cait and in a 5v5 blitz is a great champion

Dragon1414

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

nidalee/yi