Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Champion to get in ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rimed Riesling

01-08-2013

Personally, I love when I get Sona. I can float by and burst all day and if they decide to engage I have Crescendo to lock them up.

So who is your favorite champion to get in ARAM?

Beravin

01-08-2013

I have many favourites. Kassadin, Maokai, Xin Zhao, Wukong, Gangplank... Trust me, I could go on. If I had to pick just one though, it would definitely be Wukong. He is fun, a great contribution to the team, and a very powerful champion.

Warrrrax

01-08-2013

Hard to say, but Jayce is one of my strongest. I start with Chalice and 2 levels of Q, 1 E and this allows for some insane poke with nonstop blasts. Followed up with ionic boots, brutalizer, black cleaver, brutalizer#2, last whisper, keeps up the blasting with big CDR, high armor pen and really lets him do fantastic damage.

Since he sits at 2k range most of the time, he is almost completely safe. Thats teh only downside..he never dies. :-)

Orion69

01-10-2013

Crappy build Warrrrax, but good choice in champ. However, my favorite to get in ARAM is Fiddlesticks. IMO, he is the most OP champ in ARAM right next to Yi. AOE silence nuke, yes please... 100second fear... oh yeah... Life drain for days... mmmm.

Turbobelja

01-10-2013

love getting Soraka

LrdVprScrpn

01-10-2013

Quote:
Warrrrax:
Hard to say, but Jayce is one of my strongest. I start with Chalice and 2 levels of Q, 1 E and this allows for some insane poke with nonstop blasts. Followed up with ionic boots, brutalizer, black cleaver, brutalizer#2, last whisper, keeps up the blasting with big CDR, high armor pen and really lets him do fantastic damage.

Since he sits at 2k range most of the time, he is almost completely safe. Thats teh only downside..he never dies. :-)

This is not a crappy build. I build CDR/regen with Cait/Sivir/Ashe. Why the hell would I rely on autoattacks for damage when I have safe, low cooldown pokes that the enemy can't do anything about? You still have some serious AD for when you need to move in. People need to realize that this isn't Summoner's Rift and things are very different.

TerrorToad

01-10-2013

Zed
Ashe
Twitch
Lux

Nepolian

01-10-2013

Ashe
Wukong
Morgana
Yorick
Twisted Fate
Nunu (Nunuke is what i call him in aram)
Ahri

MeBaller

01-10-2013

BEST CHAMPS IS LUX, SINGED, NIDALEE, AND ASHE. And sometimes Malphite, Amumu, and people you can poke with.

SargeantPocoyo

01-10-2013

Singed Troll for Days!