What do you guys make of this ban???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lib Technologies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6088070/

In my honest opinion the only game i feel that i should have gotten punished for is Game 3 and the only thing I said was I called caitlyn a ****** after she fed and lost us the game.

Game 1 - Wasn't even trolling, my client froze and it defaulted to vayne, but i still went support. There is nothing in the summoner's code that says you have to pick leona, sona, soraka, nunu, etc. as a support champion. I did nothing wrong in that game. The fact that my whole team was raging at me in queue and in game and I did not even retaliate to their negative behavior. What was I suppose to do? I'd rather play the game out then wait 30 minutes to re queue to play another game to be honest.

Game 2 - I don't understand why this is even in the games for this case considering that this happened before my last account ban.

Game 3 - Reported by: I'm going to guess by caitlyn or leona on my team. They were duo queuing of couse and they wouldn't let me play adc. Said they would carry us scrubs and get us "free" elo. You know you've met these players. Give me X role and i'll carry you and they usually end up feeding. Saying we suck give us role or we feed yada yada yada...

Game 4 - I got trolled and I get reported? These duo trolls mid and jungle. Let me die over and over again, duo lanes with me mid, steal my mid when he was last pick, and harasses me all game with his friend and I get reported and punished? Seriously over an offensive name? I'm Korean and he's white and he's offended? His description is my girlfriend is Asian? So he's basically saying all Asian people are the same? ****s refers to Vietnamese and Korean people. Is he saying that since she is Asian that she is a ****? That racist kid is more offensive and his "girlfriend" should be mad at that comment more than my summoner's name which she is never going to see again.
Definition of **** if you do not understand the meaning. lol i know its from urban dictionary, but Dictionary.com doesn't have it haha...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****

Game 5 - I had a positive attitude throughout the game until garen flipped out on the support and I said he had a bad build. That's really punishable????

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

You were a jackass in your games...

Lib Technologies

01-08-2013

the only bad games were with my cousin and that trolling duo queue. which was game 2 and game 3. I didn't even get reported by my cousin it was for a different reason and his reasoning is invalid since it doesn't say in the summoner's code that every role has to be filled.

Xianio

01-08-2013

Your name is racist.

Lib Technologies

01-08-2013

Yea i already submitted a request to get it changed with a refund since i paid 1300 RP or 1400 RP.

kaleb bartlett

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****s in Paris View Post
the only bad games were with my cousin and that trolling duo queue. which was game 2 and game 3. I didn't even get reported by my cousin it was for a different reason and his reasoning is invalid since it doesn't say in the summoner's code that every role has to be filled.
It doesn't matter what the reported reason was, those are only there to throw up the red flag. But the fact that you were acting like a jackass is the reason you were punished.

in short: Don't be a jackass.

Lib Technologies

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
It doesn't matter what the reported reason was, those are only there to throw up the red flag. But the fact that you were acting like a jackass is the reason you were punished.

in short: Don't be a jackass.
Yeah after being banned I'm usually good for a good month or so, but you can only take so much of people's bull**** before you say **** back to them. Anyways I have a lot work to get done for an upcoming project with a client, so maybe this is a sign to work on that haha...

kaleb bartlett

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****s in Paris View Post
Yeah after being banned I'm usually good for a good month or so, but you can only take so much of people's bull**** before you say **** back to them. Anyways I have a lot work to get done for an upcoming project with a client, so maybe this is a sign to work on that haha...
could be, but if you do come back sometime just remember, it's just a game, and games are suppose to be fun. I know winning can be fun, but if you win at the expense of other people's enjoyment it's not really worth it.

Good luck with your project hope it works out for ya ^^

Lib Technologies

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
could be, but if you do come back sometime just remember, it's just a game, and games are suppose to be fun. I know winning can be fun, but if you win at the expense of other people's enjoyment it's not really worth it.

Good luck with your project hope it works out for ya ^^
thanks, i'll be back on the 21st... this time i better not get banned for stuff that happened prior to today lol... actually happened to me before where i got banned and when i was unbanned for 3 days i got banned for 2 weeks for games i played a few weeks prior.