Thresh the Chain Warden. Hecarim the Shadow of War

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerbaNoctis

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenNightmare View Post
Hes a being from a different dimension from a summoning gone wrong I believe.

That spirit possessed a scarecrow or it came like that.

The dimension might have been the shadow isles I suppose?
There are a few hints that the Shadow Isles may not really be in our dimension, so I'd say that's possible. But it's more that Fiddlesticks is the Harbinger of Doom. I at least interpret that as him forewarning the Shadow Isles invasion.

Koelio

01-09-2013

I think it is more likely Thresh and Mordekaiser are connected. They are both searching for something and use torture to gain the knowledge they seek.

Dettherok

01-09-2013

Elise Say "The Shadow Isles? They say they don't exist. Mythical islands haunted by ghosts and spectres. Tales to frighten children. But I know better. I have been there. When I first set foot there I immediately knew something was wrong with that place. My skin crawled and in the pit of my stomach I felt a terrible revulsion. Life didn't belong there. But I also knew... somehow, deep inside I knew that the islands welcomed me. They wanted me.
"As I wandered deeper I saw death all around me. Ghostly trees, grass and flowers engulfed me in their horrifying radiance. It was so quiet and so beautiful. I passed my hand through a spectral leaf fluttering in the wind; but there was no wind. That was when I understood that death was another world and I was at its door.

Maybe is possible that Elise, Mordekaiser, Hecarim, Yorick, Thresh, Only are commanders, Servants or Slaves of a force in the Isles, i mean Hecarim cross Valoran killing a Delivering a Message, maybe is somenthing Evil in the Shadow isles, Yorick collect Bodies, Thresh Collect souls, Mordekaiser summon souls , and Hecarim Call and Spectral Army, obviusly all of they have a Role in the Shadow isles Lore.

Borkcire

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbaNoctis View Post
There are a few hints that the Shadow Isles may not really be in our dimension, so I'd say that's possible. But it's more that Fiddlesticks is the Harbinger of Doom. I at least interpret that as him forewarning the Shadow Isles invasion.
In his original lore he was a scarecrow animated by a witch from the Shadow Isles with the purpose of leading her crow army into Valoran.

HerbaNoctis

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borkcire View Post
In his original lore he was a scarecrow animated by a witch from the Shadow Isles with the purpose of leading her crow army into Valoran.
...lol.
well that's a bit amusing.
Honestly though, he's the Harbinger (of Doom).
He's waiting for the apocalypse, more or less.
I wouldn't be surprised if that apocalypse is the invasion of the Shadow Isles.
If Fiddlesticks steps out of that chamber, I think we're pretty much screwed.

Hunter Zolomon

01-10-2013

Their forms, while definitely not the same as they were in life, certainly allude to their past. Thresh is confirmed to have been a sadistic prison guard, while Mordekaiser is rumored to have been some sort of king or general; as far as Hecarim goes, I doubt that he was a centaur. It makes more sense that he was some sort of knight or paladin who rebelled against Mordekaiser or someone else on the Isles in life, was killed, and gradually forgot what he was.

Rasuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Zolomon View Post
Their forms, while definitely not the same as they were in life, certainly allude to their past. Thresh is confirmed to have been a sadistic prison guard, while Mordekaiser is rumored to have been some sort of king or general; as far as Hecarim goes, I doubt that he was a centaur. It makes more sense that he was some sort of knight or paladin who rebelled against Mordekaiser or someone else on the Isles in life, was killed, and gradually forgot what he was.
Well, Harrow continually hinted he was from a race which no longer exists in Valoran, but would only go as far as to describe him as "centaur-like" on that regard.

Maverick460

01-16-2013

heres the drill to me: Hecarim and MOrdekaiser are both generals of the shadow isles, while yorick remains as some Pope like priest. i also believe that hecarim and morekaiser were summoned by yorick, and so tresh.
and the incursion of hecarim in demacia and mordekaiser in noxus,shows that an invasion is about to happen. hell yeah eat dick demaciaaaa

VarsityVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

The key piece of all this information is Evelynn. Riot said they hadn't had either of the altars in Twisted Treeline *that say something special to all other beings from the shadow isle, the most notable being where one tells Hecarim NOT to trust Mord* tell Evelynn anythin special, because they didn't want to give up too much of her lore. I'm TRUELY excited, I even hope that shes maybe Queen of the Shadow isles.. or something close to that nature. And if they undo that nerf to her ultimate I might enjoy that too. Being able to instantly kill low hp champs from a long range away was to strong for her? She's an assassin... isn't that her job..? I'm just saying..

Birdy51

01-18-2013

I wonder... If Evelynn does play a large role in the Shadow Isles... Will her old flame with Twisted Fate be brought to attention?

It will be interesting to see just where Evelynn fits in this puzzle, yes. :P