Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Some random ideas for more Lore/Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

In this thread, I want to share just some random thoughts I had so far about Lore. I really enjoy the stories of each champion and how each are involved with each other. I would like to share a few of these random ideas and see what others think.

For example, in Master Yi's lore, his whole village was destroyed by a chemical that Singed developed to make everyone suffer and die. What if lets say that one other villager did escape from the village but he/she left a bit late. They were there when the village first got hit and she/he had some weird side effects from the chemicals since they were in the process of escaping. He/she could have some plague like attributes or even a mist of decay around them. Not like the cloud of Twitch but a similar idea, or even a changing mist that would effect enemies and allies around this champion.