How to stay out of the tribunal - wall of text

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purple Stiky iky

01-07-2013

Dont type in game.... at all...

Guarantee you it works. Its kept me out for years and i play with my freinds on vent.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Stiky iky View Post

Guarantee you it works. Its kept me out for years and i play with my freinds on vent.
Tis true

Ok enough tribunal forums for me tonight...ugh..now off to learn german....shame I can't have someone use rosetta stone for me and I just drag them along to translate. Don't think "has personal translator" would work on a resume.

sko0ma

01-07-2013

i would like to see riot incorporate a mic system would make game alot better

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I think that would have both positive and negative effects sko0ma. While it might improve communication and will slightly lower the amount of anonymity (which of course would lead to a lower of ****wads, as according to the Greater Internet ****wad Theory), it would also open up the game to abuse in the style that the microphone system in Xbox Live.

(stil *shakes head at your shame*)

kaleb bartlett

01-08-2013

or an easier way... you could just not be a jackass in game!

/gasp LOGIC!

Shiister

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Stiky iky View Post

If you playing with friends most of the time and using a outside source of communication then of course you won't have to type to communicate with them.

This advice fails when you playing with strangers.

Sinistral

01-08-2013

How to stay out of the Tribunal: Donīt be a jerk.

Seriously that is all it takes, been playing since closed beta, not even as much as a warning.

Enterti

01-08-2013

Not typing works but is a bit extreme. You could just be nice to people no matter how bad they can be. Or if not nice then just not be a jerk at them.

Stoner88

01-08-2013

you could just not be a jackass in game! quoted

What exactly is a jackass?.. a bad player, a player that threats ban every minute if his or her orders are not followed... these are all fine behaviors according to tribunal..i would call these behaviors jack ass worthy and ruined many games i was involved in..

The tribunal is worthless in many senses... simply mute the player offending you and problem goes away.. such a simple solution you can mute a loud mouth , YOU CAN NOT MUTE A TERRIBLE PLAYER TRYING A NEW CHAMPION IN RATED>>>

Enterti

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner88 View Post
you could just not be a jackass in game! quoted

What exactly is a jackass?.. a bad player, a player that threats ban every minute if his or her orders are not followed... these are all fine behaviors according to tribunal..i would call these behaviors jack ass worthy and ruined many games i was involved in..
Actually threatening to report people is generally a punish if it gets spammed.