Is possible to jungle with Malzahar and Cassiopeia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

01-07-2013

I recently saw some videos of they both jungling, they do good without leash but the problem is that the videos was with no one in the map, it was a custom game.
Is possible in a real game? I mean the ganks will be good or bad? I think that will be easy to counter jungle Cass or Malz cause the persistent low heatlh in early.
If you know how to play any of this guys, plz help me with the build and tips for ganks without die.

steig

01-07-2013

You are probably talking about Stonewall808. He jungles every champ for timing purposes and clear times. He does specifically state in the Cass video that even though the jungle clear time is good, she ends up with low health at the end and would be unable to gank properly until 6. So it is up to you how to take that. If you get a group of friend together and do a prearranged five that is probably the best place to try something like that. Besides, innovation is the only way change can happen. Just try to let your teammates know your intention prior to.

Dorsia

01-08-2013

bad ganks, too squishy. no gap closer to get in there. plus, you farm mid so well and easily you're better off there.

IceLumos

02-11-2013

The only reason Malz can somewhat jungle is because his voidling will tank for him.