what made riot think this would work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
this game brings out the worst in some of the nicest people i know...... its pure evil and super troll bait.
whats better than going into a ranked game trolling someone to point they rage you get to report them then come an vote on the case you got them reported on lol. that is super troll wet dream
lol true that

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

sko0ma, the definition of public is not what you are making it out to be. A "public place" is a social place that is generally open to the public and accessible to the people. However, a store is not considered a "public place" as while you may be allowed inside, the owner of the store is allowed to bar you. Here's a similar situation, while it has the appearance of being public, in reality League of Legends is not "public", as it is a virtual location that is private.

Note: This doesn't make things different between us. I am certainly still *shaking my head at your shame*, however, I believe you deserved a real explanation on this.

sko0ma

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
sko0ma, the definition of public is not what you are making it out to be. A "public place" is a social place that is generally open to the public and accessible to the people. However, a store is not considered a "public place" as while you may be allowed inside, the owner of the store is allowed to bar you. Here's a similar situation, while it has the appearance of being public, in reality League of Legends is not "public", as it is a virtual location that is private.
well put and understood
what shame you are taling about idk but i have nothing that im ashamed of