what made riot think this would work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sko0ma View Post
will never happen
You would be suprised at how often people get tired of not being able to play thier favorite champions, after being perma banned a few times. They get tired of farming up all that ip =p

But of course, it will never happen completly. I am just happy Riot is willing to spend this much money on a system that gets rid of even a fraction of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
*shrugs*

Grow up... Start using big boy words and attitudes and act like you have a sensible bone in your body and not rage and insult.

Where does that leave us?
mmk ellaborate plz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
You would be suprised at how often people get tired of not being able to play thier favorite champions, after being perma banned a few times. They get tired of farming up all that ip =p

But of course, it will never happen completly. I am just happy Riot is willing to spend this much money on a system that gets rid of even a fraction of them.
kinda my point if no other games uses a system like this and i dont have a prob like this in any other game so actually its semms to hurt the entire game all i here in chat is report report report its stupid


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
you forgot section 4
ok wow appearently ppl who reply to these post cant read or have hard time understanding simple concepts this still has nothing to do with my post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Riot has a higher standard then other games. You agreed to it with the Summoners Code. Xbox Live, DoTA and HoN do not have this same standard. If you really can not agree to it, I would suggest changing to a game that you would enjoy more. Riot does not seem to be inclined to change thier views on this.

With that sad, best of luck in whatever game you decide to play in the future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Riot has a higher standard then other games. You agreed to it with the Summoners Code. Xbox Live, DoTA and HoN do not have this same standard. If you really can not agree to it, I would suggest changing to a game that you would enjoy more. Riot does not seem to be inclined to change thier views on this.

With that sad, best of luck in whatever game you decide to play in the future.
just look at the post on these forum most of them say how the tribuanl doesnt work it may ban "toxic' players but in all makes the game worse.. i think there would be less toxic players with out this.. and i guees noone could simply read the few sentences i typed not one person ahas made a relevant point


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sko0ma View Post
mmk ellaborate plz
Sure.

Quote:
i dont think the trubunal system is productive its nots used in any over game and i dont have any of these probs in any other game.. yes ppl who inten feed and quit should be banned but when i review cases the majority of the reported are reported for verba abuse...there is a reason for the ignore button...riot should make it were mics can be used like for consoles, would make game 1000000000000000000 better.. no more reporting for verbal abuse itsa joke grow up ppl if u dont like something somone is saying ignore them.
Don't verbally abuse others. It's just as easy as ignoring someone. And the more ... Dare I say... Sensible thing to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

Senior Member

01-07-2013

most verbal abuse stems from the trolls afk and feeders... i truthfully have NO prob verbally abuseing ANYONE that comes in my game just to fuk ****t up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sko0ma View Post
just look at the post on these forum most of them say how the tribuanl doesnt work it may ban "toxic' players but in all makes the game worse.. i think there would be less toxic players with out this.. and i guees noone could simply read the few sentences i typed not one person ahas made a relevant point
Of course. This is the part of the forums where people come to complain about Tribunal and say it don't work, but if you went into GD where most people are and started a poll which asks "do you like Tribunal", I'm sure it be a landslide yes.

Fix your sentences,spelling, and grammar. Hard for anyone to read and it's a pain to respond to you when it seem your posts come off as middle schooler, sorry.

You really think Lol would be a less toxic place without Tribunal? No, toxicity would grow exponentially if people didn't have to worry about Tribunal watching over them. Just look over any other games where their report and punishment system isn't as...."presentable" as Tribunal.

If you don't like the way Riot run their punishment system then you have 2 choices.

1) Quit the game and find one that fits your style.

2)Learn that you can't act like a jerk just because you could on other games. This is Riot's playground, they can set whatever rules they want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sko0ma

Senior Member

01-07-2013

it seeems as tho riot doesnt take the freedom of speech seriously