GG Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Skratch View Post
Give me your statistics and I will tell you to look over the forums at how minor some things are and how the Tribunal over-reacts.
What you deem over-reacting is contradictory to what the community is saying as the Tribunal is community controlled.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Your beef is with the LOL community as a whole as they all have a say in the tribunal and judge what is acceptable game behavior or not. If you do not like what the community says is acceptable, then leave. That really is your only option.

Vinyl Skratch

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
Your beef is with the LOL community as a whole as they all have a say in the tribunal and judge what is acceptable game behavior or not. If you do not like what the community says is acceptable, then leave. That really is your only option.
So uh, how much is Lyte paying you to jockey him?

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Skratch View Post
So uh, how much is Lyte paying you to jockey him?
None, I just respect the guy and Pendragon as their jobs have to be the ****tyiest jobs for Riot. Dealing with people qq day in and day out? I work in healthcare dealing with people who think i'm a analgesic vending machine working in a holiday inn all the while having to keep a smile on my face while being called every name in the book because it isn't time yet to snap my head back and pop out a drug like a pez dispenser. I sympathize with them and their chosen careers. You have to love what you do or you would seriously start hating humanity.

Harate

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
None, I just respect the guy and Pendragon as their jobs have to be the ****tyiest jobs for Riot. Dealing with people qq day in and day out? I work in healthcare dealing with people who think i'm a analgesic vending machine working in a holiday inn all the while having to keep a smile on my face while being called every name in the book because it isn't time yet to snap my head back and pop out a drug like a pez dispenser. I sympathize with them and their chosen careers. You have to love what you do or you would seriously start hating humanity.

haha I respect this post a lot. I work in the hospitality industry working with kids and adults you curse me out all day.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
haha I respect this post a lot. I work in the hospitality industry working with kids and adults you curse me out all day.
Ugh...I can sympathize and you really do have to love your job or you really start to hate people. There are many days that I get home and I don't want to talk to anyone and god help them if they say my name.

Novaka

01-07-2013

I love how people like this guy thinks that we decide who gets in the tribunal. We don't.

The tribunal is just us voting on a case number that is brought up by Riot. We get no names, we get no decision. We simply decide off of the evidence given.

If you don't like that system, or dont like how 'some people get away with things' than as said before, your beef is with Riot. Not the Tribunal.