GG Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Yeah, ban the players who hurt the feelings of others yet allow bull**** like this to exist.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

don't call out summoners on the forums...can get you banned. Send in a ticket to support and let them handle it.

dignitas Rampant

01-07-2013

First, no name and shaming. It is frowned upon and can get you set upon by the moderators. As for your point... well no. You can both send a ticket in to Support as well as report them for that behavior after your game. I'm not sure how you can argue that we don't' want to punish that as well.

Vinyl Skratch

01-07-2013

First of all, your so called "Working Tribunal" is nothing more than a group of children who got disgruntled and decided to ban everyone and they were reported. However the problem is that the Tribunal isn't like it used to be with the moderators actually doing their job. IMHO they need to take it away from you power trip kids. And I included the names intentionally and frankly, don't really care. If I hide the names I merely posted a stupid picture, the names were necessary to show who is to blame and who is at fault.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Vinyl, the tribunal does not ban people past the 24 hour mark. Riot bans them. Your grief is with Riot, not the tribunal. So us "power trip kids' have no power what so ever.

Vinyl Skratch

01-07-2013

This picture should be a wake up call for you so called "Honorable Individuals" to realize that there are problems that far exceed MINOR verbal abuse and that the verbal abuse is brought forth from people who actually have to endure problems like this in game, yet when they say one thing that someone on the team doesn't like, it's a report and it's a suspension for them because I have cases I can show where players have done nothing wrong, said nothing wrong and were doing their job, only to be reported and later suspended because your Tribunal cases are decided before the case shows.

Typical Tribunal Process:
1) Type required phrase
2) Punish button when able.
3) Collect IP for doing nothing.

dignitas Rampant

01-07-2013

First, we don't get IP for doing the Tribunal. We haven't for a while now. Secondly, we understand that griefing still exists, and it was what was originally the most purged thing from the Tribunal. However, it has begun to fade and verbal abuse has become a more prevalent unacceptable behavior. I don't understand how you can even claim we auto-punish when the statistics are stacked against you as well.

Vinyl Skratch

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
First, we don't get IP for doing the Tribunal. We haven't for a while now. Secondly, we understand that griefing still exists, and it was what was originally the most purged thing from the Tribunal. However, it has begun to fade and verbal abuse has become a more prevalent unacceptable behavior. I don't understand how you can even claim we auto-punish when the statistics are stacked against you as well.
Give me your statistics and I will tell you to look over the forums at how minor some things are and how the Tribunal over-reacts.

dignitas Rampant

01-07-2013

I would ask you to use the search function to find posts made by Foudori. He data-mined much of the data from Tribunal cases, showing that there was an 80% punish rate and that two-single report cases have 63% pardon rate.

Harate

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Skratch View Post
Give me your statistics and I will tell you to look over the forums at how minor some things are and how the Tribunal over-reacts.
Nobody's over reacting. We're on your side. You're telling me you hate this ward spammer because he's a dick but punishing a verbal abuser is overreacting?

Maybe I should act like the typical tribunal whiner/hater.

Oh wow big deal the game was probably a throw and he was having fun with wards. Stop overreacting you ****ing baby.

How does it feel?