Why I am never using the Tribunal AGAIN! EVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

01-07-2013

Sorry I was a bit to harsh. What I'm trying to say is people are just hitting punish without even looking at the case. My ban I accept however I've seen a couple of people that got time banned for absolutely no reason and this scares me that when I get back on and improve my behaviour that I will probably still get banned for say jungling or something like that. Let me know what you guys think...

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

So... you've immediately turned into one of these folks, huh. Instead of having a nice conversation on your other thread, you've decided to jump off the deep end and take it to insulting other players, thereby removing any legitimacy to your arguments... I'm confused on why you would even post this.

*shakes head at your shame*

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I would have to agree with Rampant. Instead of keeping a civil tone and being open for discussion you post a negative thread and shut down. Not even sure what the point of your post was outside of having a temper tantrum.

vulgarwolf

01-07-2013

you realise that i was intererupted from my mouse clicking spam of punish to read this dribble ??