Minion problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1 800 AD Carry

01-07-2013

Why the hell do minions chase you all the way to the point and keep attacking you so that you cannot cap it. They also chase you into spider and all the way around so i you are running the other team has full vision of you. Riot needs to fix the minions so that they don't chase so far

FiRE MANiC

01-07-2013

I've never had this problem.

Lumione

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

i've seen it. I laugh.

I don't think it's a problem, though.

Hoisengerd

01-08-2013

you can still drag minions into the fountain too, they need to fix that

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Yeah they chase insanely far. I have had minions follow me all the way from bot lane to vilemaw. Usually it isn't a big deal, but sometimes it slows you down to have to turn and kill a minion just to make sure the enemy does not have vision on you.

RaleonNightShado

01-08-2013

DON'T CHASE! *facepalm*
Noob Minions.. XD

Nerdsinc

01-08-2013

Minions OP. I've had this problem before O.o

A Hobbo

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fkurself View Post
Why the hell do minions chase you all the way to the point and keep attacking you so that you cannot cap it. They also chase you into spider and all the way around so i you are running the other team has full vision of you. Riot needs to fix the minions so that they don't chase so far
I 100% agree with this. The minions following you everywhere is so annoying there should be boundaries to where they can travel. Same with neutral minion camps becuase I can leash the to my lane and they will actually fight the minions. I find it funny when neutral minions are csing their minions but its should be fixed.

Lumione

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a hobbo View Post
i 100% agree with this. The minions following you everywhere is so annoying there should be boundaries to where they can travel. Same with neutral minion camps becuase i can leash the to my lane and they will actually fight the minions. I find it funny when neutral minions are csing their minions but its should be fixed.
i must do this.

eLeeTeR

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fkurself View Post
lol