I gotta feeling...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

01-07-2013

That this current ban I'm on ( my frist) till the 9th) will not be my last. I have a feeling that even when i do get back into the game at 3:01 PM tommorow night that I will have another ban coming up from stupid setback cases in the tribunal, even if I improved my attitude I got a feeling I have a permaban on it's way, any1 else?

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

if it is your first then you are prob fine. YOu have 3 official bans before your perm ban. The way it works is after your automated 24 hour ban by the tribunal Riot then takes over and decides what ban to give or to overturn the tribunal decision. Their decision can take up to a week after the tribunal decides on non perm ban judgements. In that time while you have been found guilty by the tribunal you continue to play and can rack up reports easily if you are truly toxic. When riot makes a decision it is possible to have enough to be back in the tribunal again and be banned not long after your previous ban. All games prior to the decision of the tribunal that you were reported in are removed; however, the "grace period" between judgement by Riot is fair game.

EDIT: While I may be off on the estimates, the information provided is what I've been able to gleen from things Riot has said and the information given by players who have been banned then rebanned within days of their previous ban ending and my own experience in judging cases. So while speculation, it is a plausible explanation.

The Yung HamTaro

01-07-2013

No you have auto tribunal bans at 3 days, 7 week, and 30 day. Only the perma is decided by Riot.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Ahri EU View Post
No you have auto tribunal bans at 3 days, 7 week, and 30 day. Only the perma is decided by Riot.
Re read the faq