Fiddle Jungle: Starting Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

01-07-2013

I've noticed that several guides have advocated jungling fiddle with machete first. The thing is, you aren't really crazy about what machete builds into. What do you guys think about starting Amplyfing Tome first as it builds into several good items (lucky pick, haunting guise, etc), plus it enhances the amount of health/damage from drain? Another possibility might be Doran's Ring. It doesn't build into anything, but is a powerful item during the early/mid game for it's AP and mana regen.

Thoughts?

Lord0fTheDeaD

01-07-2013

check mobfire

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

What's wrong with Spirit of the Spectral Wraith?

Treza

01-07-2013

hmm.. im not experienced with fiddle or an amazing jungler but starting machete just doesnt feel fight for me for fiddle either... id probably start with a faerie charm, a ward or 2 and a couple pots

not sure what id put the faerie charm into
maybe this:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Shard_of_True_Ice
another good thing about this guy is he gives you 4 gold/10

maybe start faerie
get kages
chain vest
needlessly or finish shard of true ice
finish zhonyas or shard of true ice

????????? just a theory never tried it

you could also turn the faerie charm into a chalice later on and make this
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...l%27s_Crucible

or you could just make your simple philo stone maybe not the best for fiddles but shurelyas wins games

one thing about machete though is it would make dragon easymode if you went for lv 3 drain by lv 5

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

You could start with the Flask and a Charm.

ChiSqrd

01-07-2013

Don't jungle Fiddlesticks if you want to win. It's not good when there are lots of other junglers that are much better. When me and my friends see a Fiddlesticks on the enemy team. We just assume we are going to win and it is true almost all the time. And if someone on out team lock sin Fiddlesticks, we almost always lose due to the bad jungler on our team.

Fisher1512

01-08-2013

on fiddle i start amp tomb and a health pot and go blue>wolves>wreaths*gank top/mid if possible*>golems*granted that i couldnt gank*>red

MrDeadlifter

01-08-2013

I love fiddles jungle and usually start machete. Spectral wrath is spellvamp Mregen AP and CDR, which all greatly help fiddles.