What is Riots decision on whos going to be changed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinspurch

04-05-2014

I feel like LeBlanc is going to see something done to her. Shes seen as a HUGE nuke to softer champions and has been seeing picked and banned in most games in the LCS.

As much as i hate to admit it, Karma has creeped in the LCS more and im scared she'll get a nerf to any of her spells. She was buffed for a reason when she was reworked so her Ultimate does that extra something in fights, so i hope she isnt touched.

Morganas been played a lot with her popularity as a support now. It wouldnt be much of a surprize to me if she got changed by means of her Snares duration or even her shields dmg soak, possible mana cost increases to any of her spells to make her spells really count if you can hit the Q or the shield.

I know theres more than this like Lucian, Renekton, Caitlyn, Shyvana, Lulu, and Zed but im really curious what Riot has planned for some of these guys/gals?

Heros End

04-05-2014

Yeah, her Q is gonna lose 10 dmg.

Meanwhile, Sion rework! His E no longer works on turrets, his R no longer life steals, but no worries, we buffed his Q's range by 200 and made it a skill shot. ~ Scruffy

Also, certainlyT's next champ! Q wins the game. That's it.

BlacklronTarkus

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Galio NA View Post
Yeah, her Q is gonna lose 10 dmg.

Meanwhile, Sion rework! His E no longer works on turrets, his R no longer life steals, but no worries, we buffed his Q's range by 200 and made it a skill shot. ~ Scruffy

Also, certainlyT's next champ! Q wins the game. That's it.

Hey riot.. I thought that you were gona take away the ap sion for the sake of defining sion...

*scruffy* *ignores hundreds of posts and picks the only one that says i like the new sion* Thanks for the feedback! its great to know that the community loves the rework even though i didnt actually change anything! also his stun is now on his shield and it has a 20 second cooldown!

Nutella

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspurch View Post
I feel like LeBlanc is going to see something done to her. Shes seen as a HUGE nuke to softer champions and has been seeing picked and banned in most games in the LCS.

As much as i hate to admit it, Karma has creeped in the LCS more and im scared she'll get a nerf to any of her spells. She was buffed for a reason when she was reworked so her Ultimate does that extra something in fights, so i hope she isnt touched.

Morganas been played a lot with her popularity as a support now. It wouldnt be much of a surprize to me if she got changed by means of her Snares duration or even her shields dmg soak, possible mana cost increases to any of her spells to make her spells really count if you can hit the Q or the shield.

I know theres more than this like Lucian, Renekton, Caitlyn, Shyvana, Lulu, and Zed but im really curious what Riot has planned for some of these guys/gals?
You are right
https://twitter.com/ricklessabandon/...59378152259585