I miss Pendragon/Lyte droppin the hammer.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

It's just not the same anymore when a red doesn't come in here and explain further what these kids who get banned did.

I remember a time when it was the most thoroughly enjoyable part of the forums. Just waiting till they showed up and then BAAM!

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I honestly would agree but it was getting to the point that everyone was asking to be countered by a red just so that player could feel empowered as it inevitably would turn into an argument between a red and the poster so they stopped.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

They should have just stated their peace left it at that then locked the post and banned the players forum account for the time of their remaining ban.

Doct0r Phil

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
They should have just stated their peace left it at that then locked the post and banned the players forum account for the time of their remaining ban.
Lol, you do miss it tho don't you?

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Is pendragon still around? I don't see him post anymore. Will have to check dev tracker to see but I don't think he posts anymore especially after that whole 1k RP thing where people took offense to something he said about puppies. He the bird zil and lyte are ones I respect above the others...well fruitstike but he's super cute so I'm biased there lol

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Lol, you do miss it tho don't you?
Very much so. I know they still read these forums but I think they avoid it as they view it as giving credibility to a thread that is usually answered well enough by the players and usually just empowers the OP to rant and rave at Riot and the tribunal more.

Doct0r Phil

01-07-2013

Quote:
Is pendragon still around? I don't see him post anymore. Will have to check dev tracker to see but I don't think he posts anymore especially after that whole 1k RP thing where people took offense to something he said about puppies. He the bird zil and lyte are ones I respect above the others...well fruitstike but he's super cute so I'm biased there lol
I believe he works in a different department now or somethin like that.

He actually was around for a while even after the 1000 rp thing. I heard it really crushed him how mad people were at him. People on these forums sometimes are real jerks.

Doct0r Phil

01-07-2013

Quote:
Very much so. I know they still read these forums but I think they avoid it as they view it as giving credibility to a thread that is usually answered well enough by the players and usually just empowers the OP to rant and rave at Riot and the tribunal more.
It helps the morale of us tribunal users tho.....

Sometimes these people get permabanned or suspended in suspicious cases where id like to know the deeper details....if that makes sense.

gnfnrf

01-08-2013

Quote:
It's just not the same anymore when a red doesn't come in here and explain further what these kids who get banned did.

I remember a time when it was the most thoroughly enjoyable part of the forums. Just waiting till they showed up and then BAAM!
I think they stopped doing it for legal/privacy reasons. You can see that the more recent WookieCookie style is much different, and mainly focuses on broad generalizations rather than specific info.

JamesThuy

01-08-2013

Quote:

So rather than play league you get on these forums to see people get banned? you, sereg, LittleDi and shiister need help