Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh... is a tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1st HanarSpectre

01-07-2013

He does gain MR and Armor per souls, however, he does not get armor and MR per lv.
So essentially he has no defensive steroid by any means.

Fyrein

01-07-2013

Quote:
Herald of Time:
Been keeping updated on Youtube videos with him. He gains increased armor and mres at increasing increments that start below 1 per stack. And the stacks dont stop at 18 apparently, i saw someone get 20 in a video.

I just played a game and hit 104 stacks, so yeah. the lowest soul value is 0.5 though.

Xenotime Gaze

01-07-2013

Quote:
Fyrein:
I just played a game and hit 104 stacks, so yeah. the lowest soul value is 0.5 though.

hrm, so the disadvantage is without souls he isnt tanky, but he could collect potentially unlimited numbers from the indications given (my guess was they would cap at 100 souls. Guess i was wrong.)

Paintrain6242

01-07-2013

Support

XenoMizu

01-16-2013

He's listed as ranged, tank, support

Guess Riot considers him a tank after all.

Wedwards66

01-19-2013

I've been waiting for a ranged tank and they finally added one. In Riot We Trust!

4iedfreak

01-19-2013

He is a support. He can be offensive, like leona, or defensive, like taric.

Ectohelix

02-03-2013

Way too squishy to be a tank. Even with 60+ souls. Feels like fiddlesticks, AP based support.

Best BeatwiferNA

02-03-2013

hes like a blitz, leona, alistar, janna, except all their traits were combined, and he now controls them all.

Senrial

02-03-2013

This is my first post ever on LoL. Just thought I would say this, anyways, I got thresh when he came out and I used him twice. I got pwnd so bad that I haven't played him since. I never thought to use him as a tank so maybe ill give it another go. Any recommended builds for him as a tank? Runes and masteries please and thank you.