☆ ☆ ☆ Hiring Professional Trainer ☆ ☆ ☆

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayoh

01-16-2013

still havent found one

Ehtycsnu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

That is quite weird that you still haven't found anyone and that you are willing to pay for a coach.

-Make sure your keybinds are confortable.

I level my skills with shift+q, shift+w, etc. since clicking to level skill is unresponsive for me sometimes. In addition, I use the spacebar for the number 5 item slot useage. Spacebar is easy/natural response key to use if panic mode. I usually use pots there for early game so I dont forget to use them and late game for items that are a must for combat.

good luck

Tra5h

01-18-2013

Hi there! I myself have been playing since beta and also looking to step foot into the ranked scene. I am currently at 1430 elo and have risen 130 points in the last week. (still climbing). Myself and a friend are actually looking to sign up for an online tourney soon and have 2 spots left. Now, I'm not directly offering you a spot, but if you'd like to play a few normals with us we could probably figure something out. This tourney is not a pay to enter, nor does it reward anything other than skins, but it will give a sense of a do-or-die situation. Anyways, I sent you a friend request in game if you'd like to know more about it

Spirit Reckoner

01-19-2013

Hey Kayoh, I'm still willing to help teach you how to not be a noob but my psu died, I borrowed one from a friend but I lost this $10 adapter I need for my video card. I'll help you when I get everything up and running if you haven't found someone.

IrMonsters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

i got you bby hmu

K1llz

01-19-2013

i have no interest in payment. but if you want tips. i will gladly give you some whenever i am available. i have a decent amount of free time. however i am not a pro, only 2100 elo. so if you want some advice i can give it to you. if not no worries. i main mid :P

Teemonator

01-23-2013

bump