Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

☆ ☆ ☆ Hiring Professional Trainer ☆ ☆ ☆

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayoh

01-16-2013

still havent found one

Ehtycsnu

Recruiter

01-17-2013

That is quite weird that you still haven't found anyone and that you are willing to pay for a coach.

-Make sure your keybinds are confortable.

I level my skills with shift+q, shift+w, etc. since clicking to level skill is unresponsive for me sometimes. In addition, I use the spacebar for the number 5 item slot useage. Spacebar is easy/natural response key to use if panic mode. I usually use pots there for early game so I dont forget to use them and late game for items that are a must for combat.

good luck

Tra5h

01-18-2013

Hi there! I myself have been playing since beta and also looking to step foot into the ranked scene. I am currently at 1430 elo and have risen 130 points in the last week. (still climbing). Myself and a friend are actually looking to sign up for an online tourney soon and have 2 spots left. Now, I'm not directly offering you a spot, but if you'd like to play a few normals with us we could probably figure something out. This tourney is not a pay to enter, nor does it reward anything other than skins, but it will give a sense of a do-or-die situation. Anyways, I sent you a friend request in game if you'd like to know more about it

Spirit Reckoner

01-19-2013

Hey Kayoh, I'm still willing to help teach you how to not be a noob but my psu died, I borrowed one from a friend but I lost this $10 adapter I need for my video card. I'll help you when I get everything up and running if you haven't found someone.

IrMonsters

01-19-2013

i got you bby hmu

K1llz

01-19-2013

i have no interest in payment. but if you want tips. i will gladly give you some whenever i am available. i have a decent amount of free time. however i am not a pro, only 2100 elo. so if you want some advice i can give it to you. if not no worries. i main mid :P

Teemonator

01-23-2013

bump