Ranked Queue! Why are these people there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpeshalKid

01-07-2013

No!

I'm not raging on about elo hell, trolls, or crappy players. I'm honestly not that good. I wouldn't complain. I mean, I recently got to 1350 and that's an accomplishment for me. ;D

But... today I played a game against a team full of trolls. That wasn't even really the problem for me. I don't mind free elo. But... I took a look at one of the members of the other team. They had 2 wins. Only two. How does someone get to level 30 playing 2 normals and get to play ranked?

I personally feel that Riot should implement a certain number of wins a player should have before playing ranked. Like, 100-200 games? This would reduce the number of "elo hell trolls" that people complain about and probably make the ranked experience much more fun. It would also prevent level 30's from jumping straight into ranked.

Xerix

01-07-2013

You sir, are a genius.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

You can have 100+ wins before you hit level 30.

AnarchyVo

01-07-2013

It's impossible for him to only have 2 wins and be level 30. Are you sure you were looking at the right account? If you saw his wins after the game by hovering over his icon then that is his ranked wins.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by briscent View Post
It's impossible for him to only have 2 wins and be level 30. Are you sure you were looking at the right account? If you saw his wins after the game by hovering over his icon then that is his ranked wins.
The number of wins shown is wins in normal pvp blind pick.

You get XP for losses. You get XP for bot games.

SeiYouSiLa

01-07-2013

well this dude you looked at probrably played with bots til lvl30

Nearly

01-07-2013

Well for me I hated normals because noone took anything seriously & found Co-op AI to be free exp & IP. So I played about 300 of those & now I only have 150 normal game wins & about 95 ranked games in experience. I hate losing to these trolls when they are on my team. haha I always think about how I have started games say 5-0 and we lose, Do I deserve to lose elo? no.

adc

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
The number of wins shown is wins in normal pvp blind pick.

You get XP for losses. You get XP for bot games.
No, the number of wins shown after a ranked game is the number of wins in Ranked. The number of wins shown after a normal game (draft or blind) is the number of wins in normal games (draft or blind).