Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enter Thresh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axxuka

01-07-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
Well duh, jump slows dudes. IT'S THE PERFECT INITIATION!!!

Jump first, click lantern while jumping.

Isn't Vi getting over your head just a little bit ? xD

PS : Awesome job on both Thresh And Vi, he as such great potential (Finally another Tank Support ! Needed another since a while). Two epic releases in a row. Need to choose between Thresh and Vi for next purchase ;^;...

I challenge Gypsy and Certainlyt to convince me *runs for his life*

Doctor Bumble

01-07-2013

The lantern is unprecedented in its ability to do things to your allies that require their consent (in this case, champion displacement). Is this the beginning of a new era of interactivity?

I started playing around Syndra's release and Thresh is the first new release to resonate with me in an I-really-want-to-play-him manner. Can't wait!

Lucina for SMASH

01-07-2013

CertainlyT, is his autoattack considered melee or ranged? Because AD Tanky DPS Thresh with Hydra and Trinity Force seems too fun to not try...

Axxuka

01-07-2013

Quote:
Doctor Bumble:
The lantern is unprecedented in its ability to do things to your allies that require their consent (in this case, champion displacement). Is this the beginning of a new era of interactivity?

I started playing around Syndra's release and Thresh is the first new release to resonate me in an I-really-want-to-play-him manner. Can't wait!

I only got this feeling with Ahri, Zyra Vi and Thresh since I started to play (After Xerath)... I barely got 4600 IP for both of Thresh and Vi.

(Even if the other releases like Diana and Draven were awesome, these four mark me ^^)

Razur

01-07-2013

Him and Hecarim are bros.

/brofist

hanzoman

01-07-2013

blitz alistar hybrid
sht just got real

Titiln

01-07-2013

Quote:
hanzoman:
blitz alistar hybrid
sht just got real

He's got nautilus level mobility though, without the spidernaut shenanigans.

Exacerberus

01-07-2013

Great job on this champ guys!

Infinite Rasp

01-07-2013

hehedickydick

Doctor Bumble

01-07-2013

Even though "The Box" is probably just a placeholder name, I hope it's permanent. It's awesome.