Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do I climb the elo ladder?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePwnie

01-07-2013

Alright, so i've been stuck around 1040 elo, and its going off and on. I've been winning rank games, followed by losing rank games. Highest I got was 1079, and then dropped to 1015. It keeps rising and then dropping, rising and then dropping. It feels like I cant get out of this elo at all. I just want to reach 1200 elo, but i have to be on some kind of winning streak, but is super hard. My W/L is 8/14 So idk what to do in this situation, because i feel that winning rank games doesnt really matter if i lose rank games, even one game.

LoudFootSteps

01-07-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2980555

I guess this guy would say everything I would.

Eagle X D

Recruiter

01-07-2013

Try to go mid.. and help out your team.. even a good support can win the game for a team. just because it brings up the moral.