Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Typical post on this forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

Quote:
Zileas:
blah blah blah, fake outrage, blah blah blah, intellectual dishonesty, blah blah blah

^

dignitas Rampant

01-07-2013

Sisyphus was the stone up the hill guy. He was a tyrant and petty person who took pleasure in executions.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
^

God i love Zileas. Hell i'm a fan of all the reds...some of the things they say crack me up. I honestly wish more game companies were as blunt as Riot can be. It is sorely needed.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Rampant Idiocy:
Sisyphus was the stone up the hill guy. He was a tyrant and petty person who took pleasure in executions.

Ahh so i had the right guy...greek mythology if I remember right...been about four years since I took that class.

Dracorya

01-07-2013

Quote:
BillyTheAttorney:
I'm a bigger fan of Tantalus

I think his punishment was the worst of the lot. Imagine being eternally hungry and thirsty.