How is this Perma Ban worthy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboJeezus View Post
The only thing he said was "we win afk."

If you evaluate scores and the timestamps in the chatlog it is plain to see he didn't follow through with afking.
Uhh did you skip over the parts where he ran into their nexus to feed them? or refused to teamfight?
Let alone the verbal abuse mid way through game 2
That's some strong selective reading.

Did that happen

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaspu View Post
I think it depends on the severity of the cases, if you are just a nuisance you will get more chances to reform but if you are a feeder/severe rager/not a team player you get a lot less.
no it depends on the time when you last got banned. Say I got banned 4 times in a row if I don't play on that account for about 6months it will reset the bans. But if you do about 3 months intervals you can get more and more bans then normally you could of gotten by getting ban after ban after ban. I have done alot of testing with how the tribunal works and i do know a lot of about it i just don't give a **** anymore and I think its a piece of **** broken idea that needs to be removed.

ovoLarson

01-07-2013

Well this atleast gives him time to go out and get a leauge of legends card to download more stuff for his next account..

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Did that happen View Post
no it depends on the time when you last got banned. Say I got banned 4 times in a row if I don't play on that account for about 6months it will reset the bans. But if you do about 3 months intervals you can get more and more bans then normally you could of gotten by getting ban after ban after ban. I have done alot of testing with how the tribunal works and i do know a lot of about it i just don't give a **** anymore and I think its a piece of **** broken idea that needs to be removed.
Oh yeah as if Riot woudnt' do worse then the tribunal...they have already said they would ban a lot more players than the tribunal ever did. Obviously you weren't around when it first came out as it was worse then. The tribunal is fuzzy kittens compared to what Riot would do and they themselves have said it numerous times.

hippoli

01-07-2013

lol wtf? How is that even legit?