How is this Perma Ban worthy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamboJeezus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
You int fed
Not my case please read post.

SlumlordThanatos

01-07-2013

Read the second case. Whether or not you were already up for a permaban is irrelevant, you were being a dick. Would punish.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-07-2013

When a reform card is issued it will randomly show the banned player 2 to 5 games, as an example. In this case Game 2 is a fine example as to why this player was perma-banned. Especially when this is taken in with the fact that to end up in Tribunal you have to have a history of getting reported, and be in the less than bottom 1% of players in terms of attitude towards others.

So..

Game 2 is a good example of this players attitude over the history of his play.
It takes a fairly large number of reports in relation to number of games played to even be in Tribunal.
The two cases shown are simply examples of his behavior.
This player was warned and banned previously before the perma-ban.

In the end, if a player doesn't adjust their attitude after being warned and banned multiple times, the community as a whole is better if they are simply removed permanently.

ovoLarson

01-07-2013

Thats def a Perma ban, you didnt buy enough riot points this month

Did that happen

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4x0r Planet View Post
There is a tier system that decides what your punishment is.

1. Warning
2. 3 day ban
3. 7 day ban
4. 14 day ban
5. BAN FOREVER

Or something like that. So, you were punished 4 times before.
this isn't true i have a account right now that is on ban number 10. Another one on ban number 7 and my perma ban account was on ban number 15+ i lost count after a while.

Ganxu

01-07-2013

He got perma'ed for his summoner name

RamboJeezus

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
When a reform card is issued it will randomly show the banned player 2 to 5 games, as an example. In this case Game 2 is a fine example as to why this player was perma-banned. Especially when this is taken in with the fact that to end up in Tribunal you have to have a history of getting reported, and be in the less than bottom 1% of players in terms of attitude towards others.

So..

It takes a fairly large number of reports in relation to number of games played to even be in Tribunal.
The only thing he said was "we win afk."

If you evaluate scores and the timestamps in the chatlog it is plain to see he didn't follow through with afking.

Raaspu

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Did that happen View Post
this isn't true i have a account right now that is on ban number 10. Another one on ban number 7 and my perma ban account was on ban number 15+ i lost count after a while.
I think it depends on the severity of the cases, if you are just a nuisance you will get more chances to reform but if you are a feeder/severe rager/not a team player you get a lot less.

Did that happen

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post

So..

In the end, if a player doesn't adjust their attitude after being warned and banned multiple times, the community as a whole is better if they are simply removed permanently.
game 2 is a horrible example of him getting a permaban for. He was being harassed by his teammates the entire game. On top of the enemy team started to talk **** in the chat text. Now should he of talked back as much as he did no but lets be honest who the **** cares grow up you ****ing babies one ****ing day maybe you ******s will.

mdiaz2828

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

The first game definitely had no reason for the report. The guy simply reported him for being Tryndamere...