Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How is this Perma Ban worthy?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamboJeezus

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Fubby3:
You int fed


Not my case please read post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Read the second case. Whether or not you were already up for a permaban is irrelevant, you were being a dick. Would punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-07-2013

When a reform card is issued it will randomly show the banned player 2 to 5 games, as an example. In this case Game 2 is a fine example as to why this player was perma-banned. Especially when this is taken in with the fact that to end up in Tribunal you have to have a history of getting reported, and be in the less than bottom 1% of players in terms of attitude towards others.

So..

Game 2 is a good example of this players attitude over the history of his play.
It takes a fairly large number of reports in relation to number of games played to even be in Tribunal.
The two cases shown are simply examples of his behavior.
This player was warned and banned previously before the perma-ban.

In the end, if a player doesn't adjust their attitude after being warned and banned multiple times, the community as a whole is better if they are simply removed permanently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovoLarson

Member

01-07-2013

Thats def a Perma ban, you didnt buy enough riot points this month


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Did that happen

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
H4x0r Planet:
There is a tier system that decides what your punishment is.

1. Warning
2. 3 day ban
3. 7 day ban
4. 14 day ban
5. BAN FOREVER

Or something like that. So, you were punished 4 times before.


this isn't true i have a account right now that is on ban number 10. Another one on ban number 7 and my perma ban account was on ban number 15+ i lost count after a while.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganxu

Senior Member

01-07-2013

He got perma'ed for his summoner name


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamboJeezus

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
When a reform card is issued it will randomly show the banned player 2 to 5 games, as an example. In this case Game 2 is a fine example as to why this player was perma-banned. Especially when this is taken in with the fact that to end up in Tribunal you have to have a history of getting reported, and be in the less than bottom 1% of players in terms of attitude towards others.

So..

Game 2 is a good example of this players attitude over the history of his play.
It takes a fairly large number of reports in relation to number of games played to even be in Tribunal.
The two cases shown are simply examples of his behavior.
This player was warned and banned previously before the perma-ban.


The only thing he said was "we win afk."

If you evaluate scores and the timestamps in the chatlog it is plain to see he didn't follow through with afking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raaspu

Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Did that happen:
this isn't true i have a account right now that is on ban number 10. Another one on ban number 7 and my perma ban account was on ban number 15+ i lost count after a while.


I think it depends on the severity of the cases, if you are just a nuisance you will get more chances to reform but if you are a feeder/severe rager/not a team player you get a lot less.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Did that happen

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
When a reform card is issued it will randomly show the banned player 2 to 5 games, as an example. In this case Game 2 is a fine example as to why this player was perma-banned. Especially when this is taken in with the fact that to end up in Tribunal you have to have a history of getting reported, and be in the less than bottom 1% of players in terms of attitude towards others.

So..

Game 2 is a good example of this players attitude over the history of his play.
It takes a fairly large number of reports in relation to number of games played to even be in Tribunal.
The two cases shown are simply examples of his behavior.
This player was warned and banned previously before the perma-ban.

In the end, if a player doesn't adjust their attitude after being warned and banned multiple times, the community as a whole is better if they are simply removed permanently.


game 2 is a horrible example of him getting a permaban for. He was being harassed by his teammates the entire game. On top of the enemy team started to talk **** in the chat text. Now should he of talked back as much as he did no but lets be honest who the **** cares grow up you ****ing babies one ****ing day maybe you ******s will.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mdiaz2828

Senior Member

01-07-2013

The first game definitely had no reason for the report. The guy simply reported him for being Tryndamere...


123