Bringing champs to life!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mack Method

01-19-2013

Now to research who is next. Btw the better description of a champ the better chances it has of being brought to life.

NA Rukhron

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mack Method View Post
All finished with the first one.
I hope it meets your expectations.
I thought it was a nice touch to use the clothing like material to connect the torso and the legs.
HOLY MUNCHKIN!!! That is awesome!!

I'd like your info to advertise your work on any thread about Reyf now. (DeviantArt and that kind of stuff)
You're a pretty good artist and I'd like it that I can at least help more people now about your work. Again, thank you for this marvelous piece - your view of Reyf is of pure epicness.

The Mack Method

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Rukhron View Post
HOLY MUNCHKIN!!! That is awesome!!

I'd like your info to advertise your work on any thread about Reyf now. (DeviantArt and that kind of stuff)
You're a pretty good artist and I'd like it that I can at least help more people now about your work. Again, thank you for this marvelous piece - your view of Reyf is of pure epicness.
Thank you so much for your support:
This is my portfolio site if you want to keep up

http://macksuttonportfolio.tumblr.com

NA Rukhron

02-01-2013

If you're still looking for more I do have more

Nadya

Overall: very classy approach to the gothic style fitting nobility. Something that would be pretty enough to fit a night ball in a noble house and morbid enough to fit a funeral.

Face:
Features: fine features, adult woman, perfectly smooth skinned.
Eyes: Green color. Wears purple make up in eye socket area. Black eyelids.
Lips: Wear nearly black purple lipsticks.
Expression: shows melancholy, apathy, intelligence, confidence, decorum and hints of a possessive controller and nostalgia.

Hair:
Color: Dark brown caramel highlights
Style: Some of her hair is locked in those hairballs behind the head (whatever name it’s called). There is still loose hair for a side bang on the forefront and small hair brands here and there. Keep in mind she is flawlessly groomed so everything should look like it’s perfectly in its intended place.

Jewelry
Necklace: Pure Silver with a silver pendant connected by its sides to the necklace chain. It has a nearly heart shaped amethyst (round on upper part and has a smooth vertex on the lower part) on its center, surrounded by 6 small emeralds in a “chalice pattern” (3 each side). The central part of the necklace is slightly above midway from her neck to her cleavage.
Dangle Earrings: Again pure silver. The chain is 1-2 inch long (it’s not supposed to get the pendant to or below lips line). Pendant is a small silver piece with an emerald encased on its center.
Ring: Nadya still wears her engagement ring.

Body & Extras:
Shape: lean with smooth curves and not-so-big breasts and hips. Dark purple fingertips.
Garment: Full body, naked shoulders dark purple ball dress that show her curves in an elegant way. Arm long gloves with naked fingers and palm. If your ball dress model somehow show legs she should have black silk stockings and dark purple heels.

Champion Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1793297
There you can find her intended quotes, her lore, her previous idea for appearance (pretty similar, new one is mostly an update). Those may be helpful to know her a bit more (maybe it helps you, I don't know )

Lordaeth

02-01-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3068072

can you please work on my idea?

she's a stereotypical teenager, raccoon around her neck (you can read the appearance)

thank you so much!!!

-Lordaeth