There no limitation, you are you're biggest opponent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imbapwn

01-07-2013

The noob from the elo”hell”

Hello my name is imbapwn, im a player who got trolled on there straight ranked matches and for some reason end up on 890 elo, I was mad and was playing angry and end up on 790 elo, I was about to give all my hopes on the game, even uninstalled the game, but for some reason I knew I didn’t deserve to be there, so I gave my best and make it to 900 elo, trust me this elo isn’t pretty, people never play the support role, they don’t buy wards and almost no one farm, but heres the deal, if you know what youre doing you can carry alone here.

1000-1000
This may be the easiest elo, people here think like you, you only need to dominate your lane and gank, if for some reason you’re losing just hold, there’s always a comeback here, keep it up you can do it
1100-1200

Ok so here is where my journey start.
1100-1150 is quite hard, it might take you 10 games or more, you might find some elo boosters, trolls, raging people, if you give the first blood expect your team to say “gg, its over, you all suck and blab la, quite hard but with some luck youre gonna make it.
1150-1200

Ladies and gentlemen, fear this elo youre gonna give up on yourself like I did cuz in one day you can be 1180 and lose 90 elo, hello back to 1090, this happen to me a lot and I feel that I had to give up, that I don’t belong here. Maybe cuz I play with a locked camera since I cant play with a mouse after my left arm surgery.

But listen to me, winners never quit and quitters never wins, I keep telling my self that, no stupid surgery Is gonna make me stop, but to be honest when I had 2 afkers in a row and a feeder top later, I lose my faith.

I even decide to troll and **** everybody, but for some miracle when I trolled I win, I recover from 1050 to 1130, I stopped being the support and starting playing malzahar, after a miracle backdoor by myself,( I suck as adc in that game btw) I picked malzahar and won 6 streak game and make it to 1201, I don’t care about my elo anymore.

I proved my self that there nothing impossible, there no limitation, mentally or physically so summoner if you’re reading this and you find yourself on elo hell and you think you don’t deserve that, steup your game carry your team and make it happen!

Ps: I was one game away once and won my lane as support 8-1 but a mordekaiser carry the other team, so if you play mordekaiser on 1200 I hate you

Ps: taric pwns low elo

Ps: omg nerf malzahar on low elo hes have a op ult. Jk jk have fun summoner

Ps: my main language is Spanish so if you had a bad time reading this im

LoudFootSteps

01-07-2013

This was actually a pretty awesome post. However, AD Malzahar is OP so if you were playing AD Malzahar then you didn't prove as much as you thought you did.

Imbapwn

01-07-2013

ap bro, ap all the way