Makes sense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theurbanraptor

01-08-2013

sure

Game1:
I would say stop repeatedly asking to a report. Wait till the end and say it once. Also i've found that asking the opposing team to report someone on your team doesn't do anything unless they were ALL chat raging or afk or feeding.

Game 2:
Maokai [00:02:02] help
Maokai [00:02:02] help
Maokai [00:02:03] help
Maokai [00:02:04] help
Maokai [00:02:04] help
Maokai [00:02:05] help
Maokai [00:02:05] help

spam....

Maokai [00:18:57] i was talking about every other ****in one
cussing. remove **** from your vocabulary.

Maokai [00:20:20] graves
Maokai [00:20:22] that was ur fault
Maokai [00:20:24] for ****in fighting
again, cussing and blaming.

Maokai [00:26:16] taric wtf.
Maokai [00:26:17] lol
Darius [All] [00:26:34] taric how mad
Taric [All] [00:26:41] about 1/2 butt
Maokai [All] [00:26:43] taric is smart
passive aggressive insult here.

Maokai [00:29:17] just hit yes
Maokai [00:29:20] i dont know why u idiots chased.
Im guessing hit yes to surrender. negative attitude. then insult your whole team.

Maokai [00:37:24] stop
Maokai [00:37:26] ****in pinging
How about, please stop pinging.

Game 3:
Karthus [00:12:02] i have my ****in ulti
Lee Sin [00:12:03] LOL
Lee Sin [00:12:05] no way
Karthus [00:12:05] dumbass

Rage much?

Karthus [00:12:18] U FIGHT ON DEFILE
Karthus [00:12:22] LOTS OF DMG
Lee Sin [00:12:23] turst me man
Karthus [00:12:24] EVEN IF IM DEAD
Karthus [00:12:26] whatever
Karthus [00:12:27] ur bad.
Here you go again, you rage and don't keep your cool. Then you insult again.

Karthus [00:14:25] whateve
Karthus [00:14:26] im done
negative attitude.

Karthus [00:15:04] i dont ****in need them
Karthus [00:15:07] and im not blaming u
Lee Sin [00:15:08] kj
Karthus [00:15:08] u dumb *****
Karthus [00:15:09] im saying
Karthus [00:15:12] come ****in mid more
How are you confused about your ban. Look at your words.

Overall, you are a ragaholic. You need to learn to either speak to your team mates respectfully or not at all. Take this short ban to work on your in-game attitude and learn its a team game and regardless of that, your actions are what you should be concerned about, not how others talk back to you.

If you can't take that advice, then you should probably find a new game before a permaban finds you.

GON the Mage Guy

01-08-2013

You say "report this person" a lot. They're still in the game with you. Why announce it or tell other people to report? Mute and report, and if others came to the same conclusion, they'll do it too. Otherwise you're just pissing off that person.

You're pretty angry the last two games, especially the last one. You gave up halfway through the game. At 14 minutes you said "I'm done" then the game went on for another 13 minutes. You may have been telling people to ward, but being so pissy is what you were punished for.

Alanja

01-08-2013

Game 1 was perfectly fine in my eyes ... I was hoping to see it continue throughout the other games ...

Games 2 and 3 though

Mainly for the reasons that SchierkeWiking mentioned ... You are putting your teammates down

vulgarwolf

01-08-2013

When Chewbacca was younger, he lived in the dangerous forest of Shadowlands on Kashyyyk. He lived there because he wanted to explore other parts of the galaxy, but did not know how to get off Kashyyyk.When he was almost age 100, he worked at the Wroshyr Tree. Chewbacca and his friend, Jowdrrl, job was to repair vehicles with a hydrospanner. Later Chewbacca and Lumpawaroo, his father, built the town Rwookrrorro, witch became the capitol of Kashyyyk. This town was quickly attacked by droids, but Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon Jinn won the battle.At age 178, the Clone Wars started and Chewbacca became the leader of the Wokkie Army.Chewbacca and the King of Kashyyyk, Grakchawwaa, fought Asajj Ventress but loosed because a Wokkie named Quaagan helped her.During the 2nd year of the Clone Wars Chewbacca and Ahsoka Tano was captured by Trandoshan, a bounty hunter.Chewbacca later that year became a negotiator and gave Tarfful the spot of Leader.The Final year of the Clone Wars: Before the Battle of Kashyyyk and Jedi named Quinlan Vos became a protector of Kashyyyk.(He died in the battle against the droid). After the droids were defeated the Battle of Kashyyyk the battle against the clones lasted 2 month before stormtroopers came in and won. One month later, Looking for his padawan, Quinlan Vos, Roan Shryne came to Kashyyyk. Chewbacca and a group of Wookies were able to escape on his ship, while he faced Darth Vader.When the escaped Trandoshan, the bounty hunter, came across Chewbacca in space and captured him as revenge from the clone wars. Using his hydrospanner, Chewbacca, was able to free the Wokkies off the ship. Chewbacca decided to free any Wokkie on imperil ships.When Chewbacca was trying to escape off an Imperil Star Destroyer he ran to Lieutenant Han Solo. But Han decided to free Chewbacca, making him an enemy of the Empire. Chewbacca gave his life debt to Han. Star Wars episode 4(New Hope), 5(Empire Strikes Back), and 6(Return of the Jedi) occur. After the second Death Star was destroyed Chewbacca and Han went to Kashyyyk to work on repairs to the planet.Han and Leia get married. Han and Chewbacca went out to search for Force Children. Han's Children and (some how) Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's son, had Force, they discovered. In his Final mission, Chewbacca, Han, and Anakin went to Sernpidal, to take people off the planet because of Civil War. Anakin was being pushed by the wind near a cliff, Chewbacca ran after him. He caught Anakin and put him on the ship when the wind started again and push Chewie of the cliff. Chewbacca got a giant carving of his head on Kashyyyk as his memorial.

XaphoS

01-08-2013

Well, The fact that gameplay means nothing in games, Is absolutely insane. There should be more means from what people do in gameplay then what is typed, Other people can easily ignore the person as well... and as i stated game 4 was bad on my part, But mostly i was trying to help people... as i stated before, Tribunal only sees chat logs, doesnt see what acctually was going on in games, or why a phrase would be said.

And it's sad to see what people think rage is, Caps doestn mean rage, it means, please read this but this community doesnt understand the difference between Flaming and rage, and just trying to get people attention to something.

I wasn't mad or upset in any of the games but game 4, i was aggrovated by that game. However, My vulgar languuage, wasn't "directed" at anyone, it was the circumstance of what happend in the game. So, Riot bring in references into the game play, replays or whatever, cuz judging off the soul fact of logs is rediculous. And i don't care that i got banned, i'll openly say i have other accounts i can play that are more valueable to me then this account is. So Please. Bring in a better system. because kids around the ELO of this account, cant handle a little "vulgur help" is what ill call it.

XaphoS

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post

Your response to getting ganked, when he said that you could always buy a few wards. Also, while cursing is allowed, you are not allowed to be a jerk in this game.

Karthus[00:15:04]i dont ****in need them
Karthus[00:15:07]and im not blaming u
Karthus[00:15:08]u dumb *****
r
That wasnt a repsonce to getting ganked btw, Such knowledge that u dont have from not seeing the gamepaly, Example number 1