Makes sense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XaphoS

01-07-2013

I just read my report for getting suspended, Makes no sense from 3 people reporting me, and in 2 of the games i was trying to explain and help, the 3rd one i was fusterated, Why was this a ban? Please Tell me.

XaphoS

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

First game: Don't constantly say report. It qualifies as verbal abuse as you are using it as a weapon against a player.

Second Game: you raged at your team and were verbally abusive to your teammates.

Third Game: Same as second game. Negative attitude throughout it.

XaphoS

01-07-2013

Did you not read what they were saying, I was moreso trying to help.. Atleast in my eyes.

"but w/e, This game needs a new banning system, I've been suspended for much less then this before. acctually for literally trying to help a teammate, and they report me because they think im talking **** to them its complete iinsane how little you have to do to get suspended in this stupid system." <-- edit.

XaphoS

01-07-2013

It's also dumb, How what happens in the gameplay doesnt take effect, only the god dm logs of what you typed matter. It's insane.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
First game: Don't constantly say report. It qualifies as verbal abuse as you are using it as a weapon against a player.

Second Game: you raged at your team and were verbally abusive to your teammates.

Third Game: Same as second game. Negative attitude throughout it.
Telling his team to ward, watch their map, asking for help, telling them to not be negative. . . Surprisingly enough that seems to me like he wants to better the community. Instructing his team to fight on defile when he's Karthus and to stop wussing out. . . You're an idiot.

XaphoS

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Skratch View Post
Telling his team to ward, watch their map, asking for help, telling them to not be negative. . . Surprisingly enough that seems to me like he wants to better the community. Instructing his team to fight on defile when he's Karthus and to stop wussing out. . . You're an idiot.
Exactly. You get banned for trying to help, My point exactly - So taht means, No more trying to help people?

Brings back the point - Tribunal doesnt get to see ingame play, Which Makes tribunal even that much worse.

XaphoS

01-08-2013

Anyone else have input?

Getsuei

01-08-2013

Game 1:
Maokai[00:16:32]1 more word, and i will report you. Negativity is not needed.
Maokai[00:19:40]Please report Malz.
Maokai[00:25:43]just ignore malz, and report him
Maokai [All][00:26:58]Can you guys report Malzahar - Been crying and *****ing all game, Thanks.
Maokai [All][00:29:50]Please report malzahar.

Next time, just place him on ignore and report him at the end of the game. Tell your team that you are placing him on ignore. There is no reason to announce that you are reporting him. Also, there is no reason to try and garner reports from the enemy team when they can not see your teams chat. Being reported by 1 person in a game is the same as being reported by 5 in the same game.

2. Myth: All the reports in a single match stack towards Tribunal. - Fact: Whether a match results in one report or nine reports, it still only counts as one match in getting priority viewing in Tribunal. Multiple reports can still help however if they compliment each other in the clarification of what the accused might have done. For example, if witnesses on both sides can corroborate seeing a player run repeatedly into a turret (intentional feeding or assisting enemy team). Witnesses on opposing sides can describe what they saw from their individual perspectives.

Game 3:
Looks like you are trying to garner reports again.

Karthus [All][00:07:25]report lee
Karthus [All][00:07:40]hes saying gg

Here, instead of just saying, hey fight on my defile while I am dead, I can at least help you kill him, you respond with caps lock texts and add in a few insults with.

Karthus[00:12:05]dumbass
Karthus[00:12:27]ur bad

Your response to getting ganked, when he said that you could always buy a few wards. Also, while cursing is allowed, you are not allowed to be a jerk in this game.

Karthus[00:15:04]i dont ****in need them
Karthus[00:15:07]and im not blaming u
Karthus[00:15:08]u dumb *****

Oh, and you kept stating that you was done playing(doesn't matter if you kept trying or not, you used it as a threat or statement of negativity, repeatedly.)

Karthus[00:14:25]whateve
Karthus[00:14:26]im done
Karthus[00:16:47]whatver
Karthus[00:16:48]its over
Karthus[00:16:56]its over

SchierkeWiking

01-08-2013

Game 2:

Maokai [00:29:17] just hit yes
Maokai [00:29:20] i dont know why u idiots chased.

Game 3:

Karthus [00:12:05] dumbass

Karthus [00:15:08] u dumb *****
Karthus [00:15:09] im saying
Karthus [00:15:12] come ****in mid more

A few things about the Tribunal:

1) the only thing being judged are your actions and words, it doesn't matter what anyone else said or did, Riot has stated that they do not accept retaliation, meaning that insulting someone that insults you is still punishable. You're not supposed to start a flame war, just ignore, report and move on.

2) Since you have to be reported so much to even get judged by the Tribunal most judges are very strict. Any insults or trolling are usually a punish. And it doesn't have to be in all games, just one as directed by Riot.

That means your punishment was justified. In two games you openly insult other players, there's no excuse and no justification for such behavior as stated by Riot.