What....?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

An Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Excel.

*ponders*

Copy and paste source code and rename it so it shows up as a web link.
I didn't think about that; I don't normally use Excel. I'll try it, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalyth View Post
If this case came before me, I wouldn't have punished, nor would I have pardoned I would've passed on it.

That being said, if this was the case to decide whether a permaban was merited or not, which it was, I would probably choose not to permaban it.

But, the tribunal is very aggressive in comparison to me. I have a low % on rank because I pardon too much. I have never hit punish and not been in the majority. Every case that I have lost % on has been hitting pardon when the majority punishes.

Just keep in mind while you're playing that the tribunal is aggressive with punish.
I'd probably have punished this case, too, on the grounds of an extremely negative attitude creating an unenjoyable playing environment for the rest of the players in the game.

I was calling people out for mistakes and trying to keep a running account of what was happening in chat, so Tribunal could see what was happening throughout the game, because I thought that I was being banned for false reports of intentional feeding / sabotaging my own team (WHY does this game's community have to use the word "troll" to mean "backstabber"? T_T).

Now that I've finally gotten a reform card, I can see that that was actually the SOURCE of the problem, not the solution - I never realized the impact my whining was having on the games I did it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
You "found" the email. When was it dated?
It was dated the same day I made this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceAttorney72 View Post
It doesn't matter how long ago the games were, you are always responsible for your actions.

Deserved.
I have never claimed that I did not deserve a ban (I've said the opposite, in fact). At best, I think that I may deserve a chance to reform before having my account permanently banned, since I've been trying to reform for a while (as my forum posts and support tickets over the past year or so will attest), but did not realize what I was actually being banned for.

In fact, it was my efforts to avoid being banned that actually led to me being banned again - the entire reason I was calling people out for mistakes was to give Tribunal an accurate picture of what was happening in the game, so I hopefully would not be banned again for false reports of intentionally throwing games.

Now that I've finally had the chance to see my Tribunal case (something I was begging Riot and Tribunal users to show me back before Reform Cards existed), I realize what my mistake was and correcting it is simply a matter of course (I never WANTED to call people out for mistakes left and right in the first place; I only did it because I thought I had to).

Getsuei

01-10-2013

OP, I love how you responded to the barbs of people with a civil discussion. Looks like you reformed, but just a little to late. Best of luck on your next account =)

An Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
OP, I love how you responded to the barbs of people with a civil discussion. Looks like you reformed, but just a little to late. Best of luck on your next account =)
Thank you; I've been working on that for a while, after noticing a strong correlation between teams that get along well and teams that win games, and it's nice to see that my efforts are appreciated ^^

Shelzin

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Troll View Post
I didn't think about that; I don't normally use Excel. I'll try it, thanks!
It's what I use to figure out how many pardons I have.

Just DL through a macro for the 40+ pages and do a count... Pretty easy.