Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tips for Kha'Zix jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paintolar

01-07-2013

Trying to learn jungle with Kha'Zix, would love any and all advice.

Especially early game, i have only tried 1 game, but was having trouble with monsters early.

Thanks,
Paintolar

KiLLeGaCy

01-07-2013

Hey, I have been playing Kha'Zix for a while and he is a very easy champion to jungle with. Here is a guide that will help you get your runes and masteries setup for him so you are more vital when jungling with him. This guide is by a pro lol player named saintvicious and the link to it is <http://www.lolpro.com/guides/khazix/409-khazix-build-guide-jungle-by-saintvicious>

This guide will teach you everything you need to know about Kha'Zix jungle.

Enjoy

McFace

01-07-2013

Do you have a rune page for your jungler? I know it got a whole lot easier early when I put on together.

Other than that he is pretty simple. Grab Q and start wolves/blue. Kill the smaller monsters first so you can get the bonus damage from your Q on the buff monster (do this with red buff too). Use W to sustain and do damage to all the monsters in a pack when you evolve it.

I have had some difficulties ganking with him pre-6 occasionally because he has no hard CC. Look for lanes that are pushed or where the laner can give you a hard cc so you can land your passive slow.

paintolar

01-07-2013

Thanks for the quick advice, ill go check that guide out now.

Tucking Sits

01-07-2013

A good leash on blue is pretty key for jungle Kha'Zix. Kha is pretty mana starved early on, and your W will drain the hell out of your pool very quick.