tips for Kha'Zix jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paintolar

01-07-2013

Trying to learn jungle with Kha'Zix, would love any and all advice.

Especially early game, i have only tried 1 game, but was having trouble with monsters early.

Thanks,
Paintolar

KiLLeGaCy

01-07-2013

Hey, I have been playing Kha'Zix for a while and he is a very easy champion to jungle with. Here is a guide that will help you get your runes and masteries setup for him so you are more vital when jungling with him. This guide is by a pro lol player named saintvicious and the link to it is <http://www.lolpro.com/guides/khazix/409-khazix-build-guide-jungle-by-saintvicious>

This guide will teach you everything you need to know about Kha'Zix jungle.

Enjoy

McFace

01-07-2013

Do you have a rune page for your jungler? I know it got a whole lot easier early when I put on together.

Other than that he is pretty simple. Grab Q and start wolves/blue. Kill the smaller monsters first so you can get the bonus damage from your Q on the buff monster (do this with red buff too). Use W to sustain and do damage to all the monsters in a pack when you evolve it.

I have had some difficulties ganking with him pre-6 occasionally because he has no hard CC. Look for lanes that are pushed or where the laner can give you a hard cc so you can land your passive slow.

paintolar

01-07-2013

Thanks for the quick advice, ill go check that guide out now.

Tucking Sits

01-07-2013

A good leash on blue is pretty key for jungle Kha'Zix. Kha is pretty mana starved early on, and your W will drain the hell out of your pool very quick.