God the tribunal is so broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knight Of Tanner

01-07-2013

I just got banned for saying my team doesn't deserve to win..because they fought the entire time...And the other report was because we had a rengar that was feeding on purpose we asked to report they said yes, then we won and the anivia raged and said she was going to report everyone..And riot doesn't even look they just BANHAMMUR

Exploding Barrel

01-07-2013

You can copy and paste the URL for your reform card here if you'd like to start a discussion.

Knight Of Tanner

01-07-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6072381/#nogo. 2nd game where I said gay was because I was premade with the hec and we were ****ing with each other. Backgroud! 1st was a ranked I think team was rtaging about each other lagging and dying and such. 2nd game rengar fed then we won and team god bad ect.

iDragonladyi

01-07-2013

Well number one here, you said the c word first thing I saw. Now being a girl myself that is offensive and very sexist. Same as if u used the f word to a couple of homosexuals. Time ban deserved, moving on.

Knight Of Tanner

01-07-2013

Feminist spotted

theurbanraptor

01-07-2013

Really now....
Game 1:
Master Yi [All] [00:07:15] My irelia is a ****
Never ever drop a c-bomb. EVER.

The whole game you are arguementative, but i would have punished based on the c-bomb alone.

Game 2:
If you are joking with your team, don't do it in all chat.

Sejuani [All] [00:01:04] You have a gay gay and gay
Sexual slanders are very offensive to people, hence your opponent reporting you.

Sejuani [All] [00:01:26] You instanly gay
again...INSTANTLY BANNED. see how that works?

Sejuani [All] [00:16:37] u r gey
Master Yi [All] [00:16:55] this caoming from a tanner
Sejuani [All] [00:17:04] u r cumin oin guys
Sejuani [All] [00:17:08] cuz u rgey
More nails in the ban coffin.

Sejuani [All] [00:22:12] report u 4 gey
This goes on an on....

Honestly, you seem like a kid that has nothing better to do than troll and rage. You should enjoy the time ban and take a break. Come back and play with a better attitude. And if you must use sexual slanders with your team, don't do it in all chat and it better be a 5 man premade. I dont recommend it regardless though.

theurbanraptor

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Tanner View Post
Feminist spotted
right here, you are proving my point further. Just a troll who likes to start things. Keep it up and eventually you can enjoy a permaban.

Knight Of Tanner

01-07-2013

I was moking him. Because he called me "gay"
for being named tanner, I can defend myself.

theurbanraptor

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Tanner View Post
I was moking him. Because he called me "gay"
for being named tanner, I can defend myself.
first of all... mocking.

secondly. You are not defending yourself. Thats just arguing and starting a fight.
You're stupid, no YOU'RE stupid.

If you are going to defend yourself in this game, the response would be, no sir, i am not a homosexual I would appreciate you not slandering my name. then say nothing else and report him. Don't act like a little bratty child, just because someone pushes you, you don't push back, you can simply walk away. If you don't want to abide by those suggestions, then i suggest you play another game.

Ghostshadowblade

01-07-2013

Troll, anyone? Just because someone punches you in the face, doesn't mean you can shoot them in the leg. You were purposely starting the fight.

EDIT: Try not to blow up like a volcanoe. Don't be a feminest also, females are the best, and I hate when someone uses a word to go against them, since I have a lot of lady friends, and a girlfriend.