Lost my 22 case streak because I pardoned this case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriveamoped View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6110689/

I was on the fence.....Case 1....He called Gragas A Fat B---....No toxic spewed I felt.
Game 2. Claims he didnt care....He did just as bad as the rest of the team.
Game 3. He trolled a TAD not much.
Game 4 and 5 I seen nothing wrong with.

This guy is a little chitter chatter, annoying perhaps, but not toxic. What is all your opinions on this.

The result was just a majority punish.
I would have pardoned him. But I understand why he didn't.

As far as I know there is

"Almost no one"
"Strong Majority/Minority"
"Majority"
"Minority"

Take heart that some, just not the majority, agreed with you and I.

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSlash24 View Post
it doesnt matter man everyone mashes yes on punish just go get the tiny reward of 5 ip everyone knows this
No ip... Need to keep up with the times man.

And the OP just said otherwise. The thread is *about* him voting to pardon someone.

Keep in mind... Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do that.

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
The things I see are that EVERY case gets punished. It doesn't matter what you did, or how you did it. You get flat out punished. I see trolls every day posting punish, on every case to get a total of about 1000 IP, worse yet, they have a computer program that does it for them. This happened in the dark ages.
Huh... Let me get my excel up and running again... One moment... I'll be back.

Shelzin

01-07-2013

Of 872 cases...

140 pardons.

33 perma bans.

Graggy

01-07-2013

Oh ya this case can go either way I knew this...Just kinda a bummer I lose my streak.. I almost skipped this case too, but decided Screw that, Im going to put a vote. Haha

Harate

01-07-2013

Don't worry about streaks. It means nothing. You rarely see pissing matches between tribunal voters over stats. Stick to your guns and personal morals.

Derpshot

01-08-2013

What the ****, how is this case even remotely punishable..****ing fail ass tribunal....

Shadowzilla

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Tanner View Post
The tribunal is broken as ****. Riot just uses it because they are to lazy to do it themselves and they say "IT COSTS MOAR WE DO ET SO INTERACTIVE BUT IF YOU EMAIL US WE SEND THE SAME PREMADE EMAIL BUT WE SPEND TIME" Riot just cares about pro players and treats the rest of us like dirt.
would you like it if riot just banned people, never told them why, and never gave people a chance to reform??

Dark Trigger

01-08-2013

Just proves that now trolling has extended beyond the game and forums and now to the tribunal. Just proves that it is not the environment, but the people. Enjoy your stay.

Gimpyloser

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriveamoped View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6110689/

I was on the fence.....Case 1....He called Gragas A Fat B---....No toxic spewed I felt.
Game 2. Claims he didnt care....He did just as bad as the rest of the team.
Game 3. He trolled a TAD not much.
Game 4 and 5 I seen nothing wrong with.

This guy is a little chitter chatter, annoying perhaps, but not toxic. What is all your opinions on this.

The result was just a majority punish.
Good for you man. I have thrown away many streaks pardoning cases where I knew the community would disagree, but I felt strongly enough that the person didn't deserve a potential permaban to vote my own mind. This guy in no way deserved a punishment, sure annoying, but not toxic. We need more people like you who will vote the way they feel and not the simply the most likely outcome.