Lost my 22 case streak because I pardoned this case.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Graggy

01-07-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6110689/

I was on the fence.....Case 1....He called Gragas A Fat B---....No toxic spewed I felt.
Game 2. Claims he didnt care....He did just as bad as the rest of the team.
Game 3. He trolled a TAD not much.
Game 4 and 5 I seen nothing wrong with.

This guy is a little chitter chatter, annoying perhaps, but not toxic. What is all your opinions on this.

The result was just a majority punish.

Bahamut Zero

01-07-2013

it doesnt matter man everyone mashes yes on punish just go get the tiny reward of 5 ip everyone knows this

Knight Of Tanner

01-07-2013

The tribunal is broken as ****. Riot just uses it because they are to lazy to do it themselves and they say "IT COSTS MOAR WE DO ET SO INTERACTIVE BUT IF YOU EMAIL US WE SEND THE SAME PREMADE EMAIL BUT WE SPEND TIME" Riot just cares about pro players and treats the rest of us like dirt.

theurbanraptor

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Tanner View Post
The tribunal is broken as ****. Riot just uses it because they are to lazy to do it themselves and they say "IT COSTS MOAR WE DO ET SO INTERACTIVE BUT IF YOU EMAIL US WE SEND THE SAME PREMADE EMAIL BUT WE SPEND TIME" Riot just cares about pro players and treats the rest of us like dirt.
Tanner, i know you are still hurt that you got a ban. but you most certainly deserved it. before posting your raging opinion. Go through the suggestions given to you on your thread.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSlash24 View Post
it doesnt matter man everyone mashes yes on punish just go get the tiny reward of 5 ip everyone knows this

The Tribunal hasn't given IP rewards for ages...

Ghostshadowblade

01-07-2013

The things I see are that EVERY case gets punished. It doesn't matter what you did, or how you did it. You get flat out punished. I see trolls every day posting punish, on every case to get a total of about 1000 IP, worse yet, they have a computer program that does it for them. This happened in the dark ages.

iDragonladyi

01-07-2013

There are no IP rewards, least I don't get any.

Well he used a bit to much colorful language that can be a laugh at first but later in the game one player or another might decide to be offended by it.

Trolls are almost never a good thing for a team, people get upset, they stop paying attention, game goes bad, and no one wants that.

Now maybe with the first punish this player will realize it's probably a bad idea to upset people in a game. This community has rules and those rules are there to maintain a positive player base. When things get to negative it will be bad for the community, the game, and detrimental to the games staff.

Keeping things positive keeps a great community a great community!

ZerglingsForZion

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSlash24 View Post
How people still throwing this argument around 4 months after their removal?

Anyways:

I'm not sure you read the same case I did. I can easily see a punish in this case.

Game 1: Not just calling Gragas a Fat B**** (which can be kinda funny) but telling him to eat S***. That makes me take note righ there. Not enough to punish on it's own though.
Game 2: It seems likely that he was trolling in this game. No smite on jungle and the chat log indicates that he was initiating poorly on purpose to irritate his teammates.
Game 3: Definitely rude and combative. Possible trolling with character selection.
Game 4&5: Didn't notice anything.

I could see the voting going either way on this but his game 2 would have made this a punish for me and a lot of people. Considering this was a warning, I think it was was fine to punish if it keeps the player from ending up in the tribunal again.

Don't worry about streak break, you'll get higher streaks with time.

Devastator Jones

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriveamoped View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6110689/

I was on the fence.....Case 1....He called Gragas A Fat B---....No toxic spewed I felt.

Nunu [All] [00:13:31] Fatso
Nunu [All] [00:14:37] Suck ICE!!
Nunu [All] [00:19:08] Eat **** fat biotch
Taric [All] [00:19:57] stupid nunu don't have manner

That was game 1. This is a borderline case, but in all honesty, the player deserved a warning for this sort of speech. May he take heed and be a little less aggressive in his communication in the future.

Game 2: He Trolls, and jungles smiteless
Game 3: He is offensive, calls players dumb and noobs
Game 4: Kind of clean
Game 5: A little passive aggressive with the whole dragon/baron comments.

Overall: Not the worst player I've seen, but I wouldn't mind LESS rudeness, so I wouldn't complain about a punish here. May the player in question be a little less rude in the future and take the warning as an indicator to improve his communication skills.

170 Calories

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
The things I see are that EVERY case gets punished. It doesn't matter what you did, or how you did it. You get flat out punished. I see trolls every day posting punish, on every case to get a total of about 1000 IP, worse yet, they have a computer program that does it for them. This happened in the dark ages.
What? I get nothing for my time I spend reviewing cases. I review fairly as do most. Your information is greatly skewed