Bah Bah Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FailedDestiny

01-07-2013

Bah Bah Blitzcrank,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir.
A sheep costume full.
Runnin' from Kennen,
To hide from the Vayne,
And from the sad kid,
Who lives down the lane.

FailedDestiny

01-07-2013

This is how Blitzcrank hid successfully when a search party came for him. It was between the time when Professor Stanwick Pididly wanted to dissect him to make a sentient golem truly his own (not very well known) and when the liberal council of Zaun voted to declare Blitzcrank a fully-independent, sentient entity. He kept it just in case his freedom came into question.

FailedDestiny

01-07-2013

It's a beautiful black costume, that when hiding in the right places, makes blitzcrank meld into the darkness. It's even better when he hides in front of piping, so that his uncovered golem arms seem in place. It's got a black wool sheep-esque hat for hair and a rather midnight sky black body to cover him. There are large holes for his legs and arms so as to not impair movement. And to really blend in while in a pasture, he can be seen holding two black sheep dolls as gloves. To cover his feet, he scotch taped black wool to the tops, even though it tickles his toes.

FailedDestiny

01-07-2013

It's good luck for children to hear a steam engine in the field after dark, for during the night it might be plowed by the mystical golem so they don't have to do it in the morning. And before kids go to bed, it's proper to sing the Bah Bah Blitzcrank nursery rhyme, so they too can run and hide from bad dreams and hopefully have their chores done for them.

kittytoast

01-07-2013

...... I probably found this more adorable than I should have. >.>

W4ddleBuff

01-07-2013

...what kind of stuff are you taking bro? I want some.

FailedDestiny

01-09-2013

If you were blitzcrank and you had to hide from the men who wanted to remove your brain I think you would dress as a sheep as well.

FailedDestiny

01-09-2013

A Bah Bah Blitcrank skin would be awesome. Blitz dressed as a sheep would be hilarious.

kittytoast

01-09-2013

I would buy that skin.