Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodge should be avaliable for solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeetMyKnife

01-07-2013

I have gotten a lot of games recently where people in low elo have been saying "Mid or Feed" and I dont want to dodge because of the time to wait but I dont want to lost elo also. Something should change with this.

frostysam

01-07-2013

dodge timer are super long it should be from 10-25-50...ect min and not herp derp 3 troll on my team lets dodge bam 30 min lost than 60 min next one

MeetMyKnife

01-07-2013

On ranked its 30 minutes first dodge which is way to much

adc

01-07-2013

If they remove the dodge timer, you're going to spend far longer waiting for a game to start than you will be waiting for the dodge timer now.

frostysam

01-07-2013

they don't need to remove it they need to shorten the first 2 by 1/2. or at least put the first one free 30 min is a **** load of time to wait for a single dodge because you got some troll in you team