Just got banned, forgot my e-mail

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Perhaps you know you're a toxic person and are afraid to let them post it too. But I guess you'll never know because you won't ask them to post it ever. Right?
Ok I'll play this game with you. Perhaps accusing me of being toxic is the very toxic act itself. Right?

LittleDi

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina PENTA View Post
Ok I'll play this game with you. Perhaps accusing me of being toxic is the very toxic act itself. Right?
There is no accusation of you being toxic. But you don't want your reform card posted for the entire forum to see. Why is that?

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I have been reading, and now that you are willing to discuss it, I'd like to actually discuss it with you. Yes, I am accusing you of being angry. I would too be frustrated if my account had been suspended, no matter the cause. If you aren't frustrated, I apologize, but I made an assumption based on what I would field. As for the Tribunal status, Anyone that is over level 20 and not currently being punished is capable of taking part in the Tribunal. However, I made the statement that this was part of the appeal of the Tribunal, as its purpose was to allow the community as a whole to make this determination. Now, you can disagree with that rationale, but I would like you to take specific offense to that, not its resulting effect.

I do agree that the Tribunal and Player Behavior needs a degree of help. In the past, I have stated frustration at my own dealings with Support, however since the transfer, while the waits have been longer, the quality of the Support has improved and there has been a decline in the "form letters" that I was so opposed to. I believe that Player Behavior could be more proactive in educating our playerbase, and I believe there are certain features the Tribunal could use, to make our verdicts more accurate and cleaner. I will not apologize for my "wall of text" however, as I will not sputter out thoughts without being thorough about them.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Perhaps you know you're a toxic person and are afraid to let them post it too. But I guess you'll never know because you won't ask them to post it ever. Right?
Here's your accusation.

I'm awaiting my reform card. As I stated earlier, I doubt a Red is going to come and post my card and then revoke any mistkaes.

xystris

01-07-2013

Quote:
Here's your accusation.

I'm awaiting my reform card. As I stated earlier, I doubt a Red is going to come and post my card and then revoke any mistkaes.
technically accusations are statements. this isn't a criminal drama. questions that lead to posibility is conjecture at best.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xystris View Post
technically accusations are statements. this isn't a criminal drama. questions that lead to posibility is conjecture at best.
The implied accusation was that I'm toxic.

The statement was that maybe I know about the accusation being made.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

Quote:

How about you answer a simple question then.

Do you want a red to post it here for you? Yes or no.

xystris

01-07-2013

Quote:

obviously you can see the flaw in your logic. There's no such thing as an implied accusation. an accusation is in by itself a statement.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xystris View Post
obviously you can see the flaw in your logic. There's no such thing as an implied accusation. an accusation is in by itself a statement.
And you never heard about implicit statements I'm guessing.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
How about you answer a simple question then.

Do you want a red to post it here for you? Yes or no.
Yes.
Not necessary, but having a Red come here is highly unlikely.