Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just got banned, forgot my e-mail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

01-07-2013

Quote:
Katarina PENTA:
Or you could read the title. But I guess the internet causes people who lessen their attention span to a millisecond.

Then why did you not just say "I'll post it when I get it" instead of going on for half a dozen paragraphs about the futility of posting it at all?

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Exploding Barrel:
Then why did you not just say "I'll post it when I get it" instead of going on for half a dozen paragraphs about the futility of posting it at all?

Your post does not make any sense and it seems that this simple task of reading is too hard for you to handle. It seems you're resorting to flaming, and I, myself and others will continue to ignore your posts.

Exploding Barrel

01-07-2013

Quote:
Katarina PENTA:
Your post does not make any sense and it seems that this simple task of reading is too hard for you to handle. It seems you're resorting to flaming, and I, myself and others will continue to ignore your posts.

"Continue" to ignore them? You've responded to every single one.

Anyway, I'll look forward to the reform card and talk to ya then.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
Exploding Barrel:
"Continue" to ignore them? You've responded to every single one.

Anyway, I'll look forward to the reform card and talk to ya then.

Yeah, my pleasure, right?

Anyways, I don't think anyone here is looking forward to your flame comments.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

Quote:
Katarina PENTA:
Yeah, my pleasure, right?

Anyways, I don't think anyone here is looking forward to your flame comments.

I am still looking for you to post "Would a red please post my reform card? Thanks." but you don't seem to do anything.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
I am still looking for you to post "Would a red please post my reform card? Thanks." but you don't seem to do anything.

I've submitted a request in support. Reading helps in life.

Seems that everyone or maybe a few people here are just making accusatory posts. Just saying.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

Quote:
Katarina PENTA:
I've submitted a request in support. Reading helps in life.

Seems that everyone or maybe a few people here are just making accusatory posts. Just saying.

Reading helps a lot? A support request does not directly reflect on the forums.

Should any red people (Lyte, WookieCookie, Pendragon, etc) see the post which says you would like the reform card posted so you can see it sooner they will produce it.

If you do not post that you would like it posted here then they can't do it.

Katarina PENTA

01-07-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
Reading helps a lot? A support request does not directly reflect on the forums.

Should any red people (Lyte, WookieCookie, Pendragon, etc) see the post which says you would like the reform card posted so you can see it sooner they will produce it.

If you do not post that you would like it posted here then they can't do it.

What are you blabbering about? I've posted, if you can read posts, on the second page. Hopefully you can figure it out.

Not sure why you are unpleasantly insisting on me asking a Red. Stay on topic.

LittleDi

01-07-2013

Quote:
Katarina PENTA:
What are you blabbering about? I've posted, if you can read posts, on the second page. Hopefully you can figure it out.

Not sure why you are unpleasantly insisting on me asking a Red. Stay on topic.

I saw your post on the second page:
Quote:
Katarina PENTA:
I've submitted a request and I'm awaiting a response in time.

It doesn't request that a person who has ability to post your reform card post it.

EG: While I am here and willing to talk to you about this without you saying "Post my reform card" there is NOTHING I could post if I worked as a riot employee.

The second you ask for them to do so is the moment they can post it.

Sereg Anfaug

01-07-2013

Perhaps the OP isn't requesting a direct red post of the reform card, but rather, a link to it. However, if he doesn't have access to his e-mail, I wonder where he thinks they'll send it.